Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol :) 7/17/10 ??

1. Default

It's all good man. no problem

well I don't mind ya'll hijacking the thread as long as I can play on the server again.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You're fat.
    christmas, have i ever mentioned just how fucking awesome you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by LOL :) View Post
    It's all good man. no problem

well I don't mind ya'll hijacking the thread as long as I can play on the server again.
    hahah, fair enough. we'll have to see why you got banne for so long. in the future btw, check console. it will often tell you how long, who did it, and now a reason. if no-one comes forward today or tomorrow, then you'll probably be unbanned. it's just we're not allowed to unban you. only the banning admin and/or clanners can
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    if no-one comes forward today or tomorrow, then you'll probably be unbanned. it's just we're not allowed to unban you. only the banning admin and/or clanners can
    you realize that makes 0 sense right?

you were issued up 2 a 7 day ban, so you could have up to 5 more days left. the admin who bannd you will see this sooner or later and post... hopefully.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggg!
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggg!
    .... go on oO

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you realize that makes 0 sense right?

you were issued up 2 a 7 day ban, so you could have up to 5 more days left. the admin who bannd you will see this sooner or later and post... hopefully.
    i'm just saying that w/out any type of response from an admin, all we got to go on is this guy's story. does disrespecting an admin warrant 7-days?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

lol, first off, i don't hold any type of high position. tell you the truth, about 4 of the clan hate me with a passion (though as always, i believe i maintain a grudging level of respect with 2 of them)

i'm not trying to be condecending (though i must admit i've always liked that word). instead, i was trying to point out (in as nice a tone as possible) that you quite simply brioke the rules. nsulting an admin got you banned, and then you thought it a good idea to ccome here and do it again.

NOW, i must admit, it seems you've been banne for a fairly long time for such an offence. that's normally a 5-min to one day ban. most likely it was taz. we'll have to wait for the banning admin's side of the story though, since each story has two viewpoints.
    no you do this all the time, youre an attention whore who channels his loneliness and insecurities into trolling every thread. if you spent as much time doing something positive as you do being obnoxious and crying over your ex gf maybe youd actually do something worthwhile

8. Default

i'm just saying that w/out any type of response from an admin, all we got to go on is this guy's story. does disrespecting an admin warrant 7-days?
    it warrants a ban of any length from 1 minutes - 7 days, so yeah..... he even admitted 2 disrespecting an admin.

like you said, all we got 2 go on is his story, and his story is admitting he disrespected an admin, and as you also pointed out, he doesn't really seem 2 give 2 shits about it, or is apologetic in any way.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    it warrants a ban of any length from 1 minutes - 7 days, so yeah..... he even admitted 2 disrespecting an admin.

like you said, all we got 2 go on is his story, and his story is admitting he disrespected an admin, and as you also pointed out, he doesn't really seem 2 give 2 shits about it, or is apologetic in any way.
    Come now. It's a fucking video game. Is this really that big of a deal? This is the first time I was banned from the server. Of course I'm not going to give a shit about it. What's there to say sorry for? It's over and done with. I'm cool with whoever. If I would have known it's this much of a hassle to go through an unban request I would have never even bothered.

I seem to forget the number one rule: COUNTER-STRIKE IS SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS!!

cool forum guys. thanks but no thanks.

10. Default

Come now. It's a fucking video game. Is this really that big of a deal? .
    yeah, it is. if you want 2 play on ibis servers then you will need 2 follow the ibis server rules.

I seem to forget the number one rule: COUNTER-STRIKE IS SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS!!
    actually is serious business... 1 it's a E-sport, 2 there's a shit ton of very high pay out tournaments based on the game world wide, 3 it's the biggest and most played FPS ever released. yes it's a game, and like most games it's taken serious by those who play it. us admins aren't paying into the community cause we see it as a joke, we do it cause we love this community and want 2 keep the servers running smoothly.

Maynard - The WCS Guy