Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lol :) 7/17/10 ??

1. Default

maynard, you are not or never have been apart of a professional gaming league. Why did you even bring that up when this is about a pub? It's a good thing that poor reading comprehension isn't a requirement to shoot an E-gun.

You would have a point if I disrupted gameplay. But I didn't.

dont know man. imma leave you to your own devices and E-friends. if im unbanned, cool. if not, no big deal.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LOL :) View Post
    maynard, you are not or never have been apart of a professional gaming league. Why did you even bring that up when this is about a pub? It's a good thing that poor reading comprehension isn't a requirement to shoot an E-gun.

You would have a point if I disrupted gameplay. But I didn't.

dont know man. imma leave you to your own devices and E-friends. if im unbanned, cool. if not, no big deal.
    stop posting here then, and move on.

kthxbye, it's not like anyone here cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

7 days for being disrespected on? You guys stroke your e-egos and e-schlongs a bit too much. If you had disrespected me I'd ban you for an hour mainly because it's the internet and being annoying is #1 priority on many lists of others.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

maynard, you are not or never have been apart of a professional gaming league.
    false

Why did you even bring that up when this is about a pub?
    because you keep acting like a child. you dismiss your actions cause it's on a video game. if you haven't figured it out yet, the gaming industry is 1 of the biggest industry's on the planet. as for you disrupting game play, well I don't know, the admin who bannd ya hasn't come on and told his side of the story, but regardless, why don't you try growing up, and quit dismissing everything cause it's online... if you really think it's that big of joke, then why are you still here on the forums going back and forth now? didn't you already make you "oh nice forums, no thx post" ??? yet you're still here lol....

like I said, follow the ibis rules if you want 2 play on ibis servers. I wouldn't personally give someone a week for disrespect unless they were seriously freaking out and causing problems, but as you said, what's done is done, serve your ban.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

woah, craig boner posted about me. completely lost track of that one considering just how old it's getting hearing him bitch. and lol, you must understand that the servers have rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    y us admins aren't paying into the community cause we see it as a joke, we do it cause we love this community and want 2 keep the servers running smoothly.
    I don't know about you maynard, but I am paying into the community for the giant strong healthy erections many of the community "members" provide me with...

We are not all motivated to "keep the servers running smoothly". A lot of us just want the boners bro.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    yeah, it is. if you want 2 play on ibis servers then you will need 2 follow the ibis server rules.

actually is serious business... 1 it's a E-sport, 2 there's a shit ton of very high pay out tournaments based on the game world wide, 3 it's the biggest and most played FPS ever released. yes it's a game, and like most games it's taken serious by those who play it. us admins aren't paying into the community cause we see it as a joke, we do it cause we love this community and want 2 keep the servers running smoothly.
    regardless of him lacking a demo it does deserve a ban but 7 days? seriously does that offend you that much? or are you that much of a pussy-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    woah, craig boner posted about me. completely lost track of that one considering just how old it's getting hearing him bitch. and lol, you must understand that the servers have rules.
    At least the man takes breaks, i'm pretty sure no one will ever forget the magnitude of complaints and bitching that spew from you.

EDIT- You were no more than a troll until you got admin, maybe thats because you were afriad someone would ban you because of that mouth you've got?
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    regardless of him lacking a demo it does deserve a ban but 7 days? seriously does that offend you that much? or are you that much of a pussy-
    the fuck you talking about? I didn't ban him?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

listen guys. im high as fuck right now and i really wanna play on your server. im feeling some nerdrage right now. seriouslyt im smoking some purple diesel and i just wanna play a video game all night.