Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Lol :) 7/17/10 ??

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    lol it wasnt hard to find, but knowing that kevin smiths pedophile son is playing on this server makes me worry
    so you're leaving? sweet!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    so you're leaving? sweet!
    awesome..less fucktard on the server..hhmm more to go? lol

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    I don't know about you maynard, but I am paying into the community for the giant strong healthy erections many of the community "members" provide me with...

We are not all motivated to "keep the servers running smoothly". A lot of us just want the boners bro.
    Hah.. Rob reference..

Craig, you're an idiot.

Aku, you do tend to post a lot.

Banned guy, are you still banned? PM me if you would still like to be unbanned.

Otherwise, closed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.