Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol :) 7/17/10 ??

1. Default Lol :) 7/17/10 ??

Name in Game: LOL
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:26772362 00:18
    Who banned you: No idea.
    When: Sometime during the afternoon the previous Saturday.
    Where: IBIS zombie server
    Why banned: Whatever Admin said such and such was a banable offense over admin chat and I replied "Whining like a bitch is a banable offense."
    Other/Reason to unban: I've been banned for two days now. I'm sure this is a minor offense compared to some others that have to be dealt with. Personally, an internet insult wouldn't hurt me. But I suppose the admin was, so I understand why he banned me. I was just seeing how long my actual ban was. There was no time specified.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by LOL :); 07-19-2010 at 03:17 PM.

wait a min, so your saying, you would only like to know how long your ban is... and not be unbanned until then?

some one acknowledges a mistake?

omfg

3. Default

ummm, no, it's not a "big man on internet" attitude, it's a "don't disrespect the admins" attitude.

edit: no micky, notice this person didn't apologize or anything of the sort. they are not acknowlaging what they did, nor are they sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

acolyte, with all due respect, don't put words into my mouth. I understand you have high position here blatantly from the title under your avatar. However, that does not give you permission to act like an ass to me. Do you treat all new members as such?

I'm requesting to be unbanned. And if I won't be, I'm asking as to how long said ban lasts as I was not informed of the length. Right now I'm taking a guess in the dark.

Thanks again.

Edit: for future reference, if you're going to attempt to be condescending, at least spell "acknowledging" correctly. kthanks.
    Last edited by LOL :); 07-19-2010 at 02:38 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LOL :) View Post
    acolyte, with all due respect, don't put words into my mouth. I understand you have high position here blatantly from the title under your avatar. However, that does not give you permission to act like an ass to me. Do you treat all new members as such?

I'm asking to be unbanned. And if I won't be, I'm asking as to how long said ban lasts as I was not informed of the length. Right now I'm taking a guess in the dark.

Thanks again.

Edit: for future reference, if you're going to attempt to be condescending, at least spell "acknowledging" correctly. kthanks.
    lol, first off, i don't hold any type of high position. tell you the truth, about 4 of the clan hate me with a passion (though as always, i believe i maintain a grudging level of respect with 2 of them)

i'm not trying to be condecending (though i must admit i've always liked that word). instead, i was trying to point out (in as nice a tone as possible) that you quite simply brioke the rules. nsulting an admin got you banned, and then you thought it a good idea to ccome here and do it again.

NOW, i must admit, it seems you've been banne for a fairly long time for such an offence. that's normally a 5-min to one day ban. most likely it was taz. we'll have to wait for the banning admin's side of the story though, since each story has two viewpoints.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

dont mind acolyte he is just a forum troll and nothing more.. He has nothing else to do but troll the forums trying to make himself seem bigger then he actually is and correcting other peoples mistakes etc....

Also when ur a ibis god it doesn't mean anything about your seniority in the forums or anything else....

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lol, first off, i don't hold any type of high position. tell you the truth, about 4 of the clan hate me with a passion (though as always, i believe i maintain a grudging level of respect with 2 of them)

i'm not trying to be condecending (though i must admit i've always liked that word). instead, i was trying to point out (in as nice a tone as possible) that you quite simply brioke the rules. nsulting an admin got you banned, and then you thought it a good idea to ccome here and do it again.

NOW, i must admit, it seems you've been banne for a fairly long time for such an offence. that's normally a 5-min to one day ban. most likely it was taz. we'll have to wait for the banning admin's side of the story though, since each story has two viewpoints.
    Lol... you forget how 2 type or something?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    dont mind acolyte he is just a forum troll and nothing more.. He has nothing else to do but troll the forums trying to make himself seem bigger then he actually is and correcting other peoples mistakes etc....

Also when ur a ibis god it doesn't mean anything about your seniority in the forums or anything else....

Clone
    You're fat.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Lol... you forget how 2 type or something?

it's hot as fuck here at work. i'm bored, and i tend to type fast. this keyboard is very small compared to my laptop one. so i made some typos. sue me. lol

oh yeah, and clone, just for you.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You're fat.
    shut up Christmas and gimme a goddamn present...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone