Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greetings!

1. Default Greetings!

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been playing in the GG server for a while and just wanted to make myself known. I think the server is great and I find I'm coming back to it more and more. Another reason why I wanted to say "Hey!" is because a thread accusing me of hacking was created and I wanted to clear my name. I understand that admins are just trying to keep the peace and any accusation must be taken seriously. I really enjoy the GG server too much to do something childish and stupid like that only to be banned from it. Anyway guys, keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by FreezerBurn View Post
    Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been playing in the GG server for a while and just wanted to make myself known. I think the server is great and I find I'm coming back to it more and more. Another reason why I wanted to say "Hey!" is because a thread accusing me of hacking was created and I wanted to clear my name. I understand that admins are just trying to keep the peace and any accusation must be taken seriously. I really enjoy the GG server too much to do something childish and stupid like that only to be banned from it. Anyway guys, keep up the good work!
    wassup man, havent seen your demo yet. if werent hacking, i seriously hope something is done about it. too many nub admins banning people for "hacking" just because theyre better players and actually have skill. gl man

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    wassup man, havent seen your demo yet. if werent hacking, i seriously hope something is done about it. too many nub admins banning people for "hacking" just because theyre better players and actually have skill. gl man
    actually, several regs have confirmed this one hacks, but demos are yet to surface. i look forward to removeing this one as soon as real proof is presented.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    actually, several regs have confirmed this one hacks, but demos are yet to surface. i look forward to removeing this one as soon as real proof is presented.
    no comment until a demo is availiable

5. Default

no comment until a demo is availiable
    i can see that really worked hall
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

i can see that really worked hall
    what did i do? you have absolutely no proof that he was hacking, PERSONALLY until i see that, i'm not going to label him a hacker. i know its not my decision if he stays banned or w/e but its serious problem that we have, that admins dont know wtf theyre talking about. 50 % of the recent bans for hacking have been overturned upon being reviewed.

7. Default

what did i do? you have absolutely no proof that he was hacking, PERSONALLY until i see that, i'm not going to label him a hacker. i know its not my decision if he stays banned or w/e but its serious problem that we have, that admins dont know wtf theyre talking about. 50 % of the recent bans for hacking have been overturned upon being reviewed.
    taz's demo didn't show anything. i came right out and said that. but in server later, i had several people messege me saying that he does hack, but never w/ any admin on. i told them to grab demos, but i'd tend to believe them first. i won't act w/out proof however.

taz's demo didn't show anything. i came right out and said that. but in server later, i had several people messege me saying that he does hack, but never w/ any admin on. i told them to grab demos, but i'd tend to believe them first. i won't act w/out proof however.
    yea i mean if he does hack and you unban him, the worst thing that could happen is that he would do it again, in which case get a good demo and reban him

9. Default

Well im here to say welcome......This is not a ban threadd.......... Ill let the other thread decided at

10. Default

No comment other than,,,

Hi, Hello, Howdy & Welcome to Section 8,,,

A SECRET Society!! If you tell anyone,,, I’ll hafta KILL ya

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>