Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Out of town soon

  1. Arrow Out of town soon

    I will be out of town again next week just for the week. Going up to det to visit family.

    Note that this fall I am serious that it is time to switch the forums over. Currently the style I plan to use is this one: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=246396

    Logically it will be modified quite a bit just like the one we have now.

    Also I should have internet while I am gone as I have upgraded my phone OS so that I can have free tethering!



  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I will be out of town again next week just for the week. Going up to det to visit family.

    Note that this fall I am serious that it is time to switch the forums over. Currently the style I plan to use is this one: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=246396

    Logically it will be modified quite a bit just like the one we have now.

    Also I should have internet while I am gone as I have upgraded my phone OS so that I can have free tethering!
    have fun man, take it easy. reminds me i need to visit some of my relatives :/

  3. Default

    looks slick cant wait to see it...

    Clone


    "If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

    Clone

  4. #4

    Default

    Have a good time Zero.



  5. Default

    enjoy the vay-cay, maybe you will be able 2 actually enjoy this 1 without dealing with shyte constantly.

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  6. Default

    Have fun in the square block of Detroit that actually has business.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Have fun in the square block of Detroit that actually has business.
    crime is a business.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    crime is a business.
    lol

    pretty excited, looks great, have fun reuniting

  9. Default

    Will be leaving tomorrow, admin and reserved slots will be activated today.



  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Will be leaving tomorrow, admin and reserved slots will be activated today.
    have a good time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •