Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Out of town soon

1. Default

HAVE FUN!

new forums look pretty nice.

and once again, thanks for keeping everything up and trying to constantly improve it.

2. Default

you could have done worse w/ the forum stylle, i'll give you that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I will be out of town again next week just for the week. Going up to det to visit family.

Note that this fall I am serious that it is time to switch the forums over. Currently the style I plan to use is this one: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=246396

Logically it will be modified quite a bit just like the one we have now.

Also I should have internet while I am gone as I have upgraded my phone OS so that I can have free tethering!
    The new style you plan on using looks cleaner than the current. Simplicity regarding styled forums is key.

4. Default

Have a delightful time... I will think of all the fun you're having during my recupping time... teeheehee... send post card...? souvenir...? tee-shirt, even...? maybe you be back around the same time... teeheehee... anyways have fun...!!!

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

5. Default

Well I will also be going to chicago for a few days so that is exciting as I have never been.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Well I will also be going to chicago for a few days so that is exciting as I have never been.
    Chicago is awesome. You should eat at texas de brazil. Awesome restaurant.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.