Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hai IBIS Forums :D

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Hai IBIS Forums :D

I've been playing on IBIS servers for the past few months. Wolfenstinger ended up getting me addicted to it :/ I figured that i'll make an account here and maybe become admin or somthing (ps: wolf lies, he's a big fat dousche, dont' befriend him!!!) nah i kid, wolf's cool. Kudos to Wolfenstinger, Carina, and Mag. ILY

Quote Originally Posted by Me Haha View Post
    I've been playing on IBIS servers for the past few months. Wolfenstinger ended up getting me addicted to it :/ I figured that i'll make an account here and maybe become admin or somthing (ps: wolf lies, he's a big fat dousche, dont' befriend him!!!) nah i kid, wolf's cool. Kudos to Wolfenstinger, Carina, and Mag. ILY
    wassup, try some of the other ibis servers too if u havent already

3. Default

Hi, Hello, Howdy & Welcome to Section 8,,,

A SECRET Society!! If you tell anyone,,, I’ll hafta KILL ya

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

next time ya see wolf, kick him in the nuts for me

and welcome 2 the community. being wolfs friend I'm sure ill see ya on WCS when it re-launches.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post

and welcome 2 the community. being wolfs friend I'm sure ill see ya on WCS when it re-launches.
    AW CMON MAYNARD thats just wrong!...ok maybe i deserve it IF its coming from you :P

oh and welcome to the fourms (as if i havent said it already to you)

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post

sorry :/ i'm in too good of a mood to hurt wolf... i can give him a hug if you want i'm sure that'll have the same effect on him

sorry :/ i'm in too good of a mood to hurt wolf... i can give him a hug if you want i'm sure that'll have the same effect on him
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

End of the clip : Take care of your balls and they'll take care of you.

hug me a 3rd time, and ill (always wanted to use that one)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

End of the clip : Take care of your balls and they'll take care of you.

hug me a 3rd time, and ill (always wanted to use that one)
    aww... but wolf~ ILY and will not hold back my love for you (no homo)

aww... but wolf~ ILY and will not hold back my love for you (no homo)
    -insert MY vagalion here-

10. Default

lol..

Maynard - The WCS Guy