Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ohai guise

1. Default Ohai guise

Hey, I'm Zergling.

I play here a fair amount, you mighta seen me around. Decided that it'd be worth it to make a forums account. Glad to be somewhat apart of the community. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    Hey, I'm Zergling.

I play here a fair amount, you mighta seen me around. Decided that it'd be worth it to make a forums account. Glad to be somewhat apart of the community. =]
    i remember you, wassup man

3. Default

Not much, just relaxing by playing some gungame. :3

Any idea how I'd be able to join ibis? And is it alright if I'm already in a clan, if I can join this one too? :3

Any idea how I'd be able to join ibis? And is it alright if I'm already in a clan, if I can join this one too? :3
    >< i'm away from home right now, so i cant play css yea best chances to join ibis;

1. be active on the servers, preferably get a mic, and dont cause trouble, and follow all the rules on the server
    2. stay active on the forums with on topic comments that are constructive
    3. dont fuck with current clan members, and if possible try to befriend some of them
    4. wait at least 6 months (following suggestions 1-3) then submit app in proper format, and wait it out.

thats what ive gathered about the process and selections

5. Default

take some time to become known dude. ibis has a huge waiting period.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Oh daaamn, alright. Well it's the only gungame server I play on.

7. Default

ibis isn't a standard clan like the rest. it lets new ppl in only once a year, and has a very small roster of members. when new members are let in, it's also a very small amount of members. your best bet is 2 spend a year or so on all the servers and forums getting 2 know every 1, becoming an admin and paying into IBIS and supporting it, and becoming friends with every 1.

and welcome.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Hi, Hello, Howdy & Welcome to Section 8,,,

A SECRET Society!! If you tell anyone,,, I’ll hafta KILL ya

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

9. Default

Dennis why do you keep saying that? is that your new standard message?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Dennis why do you keep saying that? is that your new standard message?
    Hehe.. i think it is..

Hi there
    Welcome to the action..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.