Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Going to buy Admin

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    neither of those are illiegal. only illiegal spot the servers actually have is red room on highschool
    they may not be listed in the rules but they fall under the category V, 1, A which is, if its 99% impossible for the zombie to tag ct then its illegal..

1. 2 per tube, i strictly enforce this, based on my experience having 2 cts camping the tube using the strategy 1 shoot 1 reload, will be almost impossible for the zombie to infect, unless they all work it all out on a train(which we hardly get the zombies to) but imagine having 3 in it?

2. money crate/cade(box with a money texture) i always tell people to not use this cade for 1 reason and 1 reason only, when you're a zombie and you pressed E on it to push it actually pulls. zombie have to be on top of the cade for it to push back, but before you can even get on top of it you have already being shot at. the next thing you know half the zombies are dead and the round is over and you are not even through..

just because it is not stated in the rule doesnt mean it does not applies to it or falls under its category.. you gotta think about the advantage/disadvantage of the situation..

correct me if im wrong but thats how i see things and it always works out..

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    they may not be listed in the rules but they fall under the category V, 1, A which is, if its 99% impossible for the zombie to tag ct then its illegal..

1. 2 per tube, i strictly enforce this, based on my experience having 2 cts camping the tube using the strategy 1 shoot 1 reload, will be almost impossible for the zombie to infect, unless they all work it all out on a train(which we hardly get the zombies to) but imagine having 3 in it?

2. money crate/cade(box with a money texture) i always tell people to not use this cade for 1 reason and 1 reason only, when you're a zombie and you pressed E on it to push it actually pulls. zombie have to be on top of the cade for it to push back, but before you can even get on top of it you have already being shot at. the next thing you know half the zombies are dead and the round is over and you are not even through..

just because it is not stated in the rule doesnt mean it does not applies to it or falls under its category.. you gotta think about the advantage/disadvantage of the situation..

correct me if im wrong but thats how i see things and it always works out..
    I like you one eye, but you cannot force a rule thats not true. 2 per tube, you cannot enforce that rule. Your idea behind it is well put, but i see people fail in the tubes with 3 people more often then you would think.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

uhhh, ever met taz?
    BE YOUR SELF ALWAYS DUH, BUT HAVE THE CONTROL OVER YOUR SELF TO DO THE OTHER THINGS I NOTED (;

bE RESPONSIBLE WITH YOUR JOB, BE RESPECTFUL, AND BE UNDERSTANDING.

im not re typing that in lower case lol

4. Default

Glad you decide to buy admin, and plan to become a good admin, Take example to the admins you play with. You know which ones aren't good. so.
    Ashley's a great admin (Xen) just too soft on bans. James always been a good admin. Alex has some tips for you no doubt, Mag36s a great admin. Right now i can't really think of other admins. cause i like, just woke up.
    Don't copy me. Cause like.
    I'm Rawb. kay.
    just keep this in your head and we'll be fine.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Glad you decide to buy admin, and plan to become a good admin, Take example to the admins you play with. You know which ones aren't good. so.
    Ashley's a great admin (Xen) just too soft on bans. James always been a good admin. Alex has some tips for you no doubt, Mag36s a great admin. Right now i can't really think of other admins. cause i like, just woke up.
    I'm Rawb. kay.
    Thanks Rawb<33 And yes, sadly I do everything in my power to avoid using my ban hammer... I just like to give people chances Res is a good admin too... and Cal45 but he hasn't been on Zmod lately.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    I like you one eye, but you cannot force a rule thats not true. 2 per tube, you cannot enforce that rule. Your idea behind it is well put, but i see people fail in the tubes with 3 people more often then you would think.
    bumfight. the tube outside. that's a 4-person tube. yet it fails often w/ 4 in it. in fact, the more people in the tube, the easier it is to take them out (after all, the closer they are to exit)
    I'm Rawb. kay.
    lol, i'ma making myself known on zm now too. me and holy-heart were in there last night for a spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

I'm Rawb. kay.
    what about me?? i feel.... like my babysitting hours aren't counting....
    You only die once, SO FUCKING TAKE EVERYONE YOU CAN WITH YOU!

8. Default

Wish you the best of luck, there are very few good admins nowadays. <-- that's MY opinion, not basing it off someone who has been here for only 6 months - 1 year.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Holy you are right where there is no 2 per tube rule, but many regulars (myself included) only want 2 people in a tube. If i am in a tube i will let one other person in, and then block everyone else out. This is because on many maps having 3 people in a tube makes it alot easier to die. I can only think of a few maps (bumfight included) where having more than 2 people per tube benefits the humans.

10. Default

Andrew is a mellow dude and ive played with him quite a few times. I look forward to seeing you holding a ban hammera and im sure you'll make a decent admin. Theres a FEW good admins nowadays like Oasis says.