So with a growing disappointment over some of the new admins and the growing stupidity of people on the ZM servers I have talked my self into buying Admin, of course I won't do so until I get back from vacation in over a week.

I have been around for kind of awhile now, semi active on the forums, pretty active on ZM. So I know the rules, sort of, and I just don't wanna be one of these horrible admins who slap themselves into spots or give them selves restricted weapons such as an awp(yes on one time taz told me he was allowed to give himself one, and when I told him I would SS it he stopped) or admins making themselves invincible for whatever reason thinking it's funny to run around while zombies try to kill them.

I know many of you are aware of the horrible class of admins we have now, so I was wondering what advice you could give so I know don't turn into taz or a walter etc...

Also, I know this is a been a burning topic for awhile but it has to do with 'illegal' spots, the only spots I consider 'illegal' to cade are the with the wheelbarrow on roy_highway and the pipe spot on hospital. Sure these spots are breakable however with 30 people on that don't even know how to use there parachute I doubt these will ever be. Also, any vent that physically has a something in it but this is rare.

Also, a lot of admins have been preaching about this '2 per tube' rule, while I think extremely fair for most maps, I was wondering how the rest of you felt about this?

And last, I need a good place that has a list of admin/console commands.