Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: skins?

1. Default skins?

Where can I get some good skins for css and how to I go about using them any responses will be much appreciated

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    Where can I get some good skins for css and how to I go about using them any responses will be much appreciated
    lol

depends, what do you want them for? just reskinning guns, or cheating?

the first, go to fpsbanana.com

there's a tutorial link on any of the download pages
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Hey, you forgot links for the second option!

4. Default

Just to change the looks cause the same old gets boring I want something with more detail

5. Default

Noob alert!

6. Default

Personally if I had a way to change all the weapons server side I would.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Personally if I had a way to change all the weapons server side I would.
    NO!!!

that would override all the awesome skins we have!! i mean, i can understand you wanting to eliminate skin hacks (and it's entirely possible to do zero, it's like ZM. the skins for zombies get automatically applied by the server) BUT DON"T DO IT ZERO!
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

Trust me if it ever was possible and we did do it it would only be the very best skins. There would likely be voting on some options and it would be incorporated into the game in a way that builds on gameplay.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trust me if it ever was possible and we did do it it would only be the very best skins. There would likely be voting on some options and it would be incorporated into the game in a way that builds on gameplay.
    i'm sorry but that's a shitty idea.

you've got people who prefer the realistic skins, then others that prefer to change the weapons entirely, and still others that prefer the fucked up ones.

10. Default

And then the people who like the laser dot scouts and the "nice" player skins that show through walls.

Yeah, I have my own custom skins which I like, but I can take the hit to stop more unscrupulous members of the community.