Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Warped tour!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    GWAR show?
    no. actually i havent decided on exodus or devildriver, gwar would be kick ass tho

edit: NO, american carnage tour; slayer, megadeth, and anthrax, thats it, duhhhh
    Last edited by hallwagner; 07-21-2010 at 11:00 AM.

of course, its a ritual for me, back stage pass and say hello to some friends.

get drunk and jam with people

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    no. actually i havent decided on exodus or devildriver, gwar would be kick ass tho

edit: NO, american carnage tour; slayer, megadeth, and anthrax, thats it, duhhhh
    blech. the one i'd go see if it happened near me:
    Metallica, Killswitch Engage, and Blind Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

It all sounds good, but gwar would be a fucked up show lol. But people wear bandannas to death metal concerts so they can wipe the blood off when they break their nose from moshing too hard.

blech. the one i'd go see if it happened near me:
    Metallica, Killswitch Engage, and Blind Guardian
    yea but this is an actual concert, in baltimore next month, gonna be epic

6. Default

yea but this is an actual concert, in baltimore next month, gonna be epic
    hence, the part about "if it happened near me"
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

hence, the part about "if it happened near me"
    come to baltimore then, tis not that far :P

8. Default

come to baltimore then, tis not that far :P
    ok, now you missed the "blech" part. slayer's worthless, i've never been impressed w/ megadeathh, and anthrax is meh.

once again, i bring your attention back to the "if it happened" part

9. Default

ok, now you missed the "blech" part. slayer's worthless, i've never been impressed w/ megadeathh, and anthrax is meh.

once again, i bring your attention back to the "if it happened" part
    YOUR GARBAGE!!!!!!! These are the bands taht invented the genre are you fucking retarded?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    YOUR GARBAGE!!!!!!! These are the bands taht invented the genre are you fucking retarded?
    and what genre is that?