Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    and what genre is that?
    metal/ thrash metal

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    metal/ thrash metal
    metallica dio and uriah heap
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

metallica dio and uriah heap
    dave mustaine was metallica and slayer invented speed metal what are u talkin about?

ok, now you missed the "blech" part. slayer's worthless, i've never been impressed w/ megadeathh, and anthrax is meh.

once again, i bring your attention back to the "if it happened" part
    not my first choice either, but you gotta choose from whats availiable. my "best show ever" would probably be metallica, godsmack, throwdown, rammstein, fear factory, and slayer, or any combination of those bands. but seeing as how theres no chance all those bands will tour at once together, i gotta compromise.

5. Default

Ok, so i just went to warped tour yesterday and it was fucking insane!!! So basically i was wondering if anyone else was able to go this year, and if so i want to know your best experience.

Mine had to be when i was crowd surfing this really hot chick who was also crowd surfing landed right on top of me so i was getting thrown around with a hot chick on my lap.
    I'm surprised you weren't complaining that the chick wasn't hot enough or something to that effect.

6. Default

dave mustaine was metallica and slayer invented speed metal what are u talkin about?
    dave mustaine didn't do jack shit but get kicked out of metallica for being an alcoholic and addict lol. then he went on 2 make megadeath which sucks ass...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I went to warped tour in 01' I know, 9yrs ago but it was AWESOME. I never had so much fun, the highlights were - there was a wrestling ring where they had 4 couples of girls in each corner, and made out, the winning couple won some phones from sprint or something, I didn't care it was awesome - While waiting in line to get dip n dots the girl who was selling them turned her back to get more out of some freezer 15ft away, we proceeded to grab a whole box of, I think strawberry? We ate some and then left the rest for everyone else who was gathering around us, we felt like Robin Hood. - We waited to line to get some food(which was SUPER expensive) and while waiting this guy in front of us had some extra bottles of water he gave us, my friend then sold his bottle of water to the person behind us for 7bucks. - The 2 last acts were good Charlotte and NFG(in 01' who else?) and we were super close to the stage for both, well we kept getting kicked in the head by people who were crowd surfing so about 30 of us who were all next to each other started taking peoples shoes as they surfed over us... I fell bad about it now but was pretty dang funny then - also, epic boob touching to the girls who crowd surfed.

all in all, was awesome.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Pavlik View Post
    I went to warped tour in 01' I know, 9yrs ago but it was AWESOME. I never had so much fun, the highlights were - there was a wrestling ring where they had 4 couples of girls in each corner, and made out, the winning couple won some phones from sprint or something, I didn't care it was awesome - While waiting in line to get dip n dots the girl who was selling them turned her back to get more out of some freezer 15ft away, we proceeded to grab a whole box of, I think strawberry? We ate some and then left the rest for everyone else who was gathering around us, we felt like Robin Hood. - We waited to line to get some food(which was SUPER expensive) and while waiting this guy in front of us had some extra bottles of water he gave us, my friend then sold his bottle of water to the person behind us for 7bucks. - The 2 last acts were good Charlotte and NFG(in 01' who else?) and we were super close to the stage for both, well we kept getting kicked in the head by people who were crowd surfing so about 30 of us who were all next to each other started taking peoples shoes as they surfed over us... I fell bad about it now but was pretty dang funny then - also, epic boob touching to the girls who crowd surfed.

all in all, was awesome.
    HAHA ya man thats where its at, the food is way to damn expensive so what we did to survive was eat free candy all day!

9. Default

anyone who saw it earlier might have seen my friends playing, their band is called Last call Chernobyl. they won a contest and got to go on tour and play.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
    anyone who saw it earlier might have seen my friends playing, their band is called Last call Chernobyl. they won a contest and got to go on tour and play.
    This year?