Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Warped tour!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Oh you would dude. :P
    Jealous Rob? Only thing i can't stand is fuckers who throw elbows when moshing.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    yea ikr i get looked at wierd just cause im white. my fave chinese place is kenny's sub shop in rockville, omg you get a shitload of great food for cheap
    Dude, im not white but i know the feeling. I'm hispanic and i get looked at weird too, don't get me wrong they never try anything but they do give me looks. (maybe because lots of my friends are white and asian.

And viper i second that!

Quote Originally Posted by HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ View Post
    Dude, im not white but i know the feeling. I'm hispanic and i get looked at weird too, don't get me wrong they never try anything but they do give me looks. (maybe because lots of my friends are white and asian.

And viper i second that!
    yea i know they wont do anything, its still is like wtf. idk im actually moving soon to north bethesda/kensington area, more people i know so i kinda feel a little less on edge :P

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ View Post

And viper i second that!
    Ya man everyone is there to have fun, but then you get those couple of 350 pound douche bags that are there to feel superior so they actually try to hurt people in a mosh pit. That happened to me during Sum 41 some big guy nailed me right in the chest making it impossible for me to breathe. So i basically couldn't breathe and was still getting thrown around in a mosh pit.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    Ya man everyone is there to have fun, but then you get those couple of 350 pound douche bags that are there to feel superior so they actually try to hurt people in a mosh pit. That happened to me during Sum 41 some big guy nailed me right in the chest making it impossible for me to breathe. So i basically couldn't breathe and was still getting thrown around in a mosh pit.
    a direct kick 2 the knee cap will put any 350 pound asshole into check real quick.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    a direct kick 2 the knee cap will put any 350 pound asshole into check real quick.
    HAHA thats a good idea, but i don't go there to hurt people, although my one friend got hit real good with something on his shin, hey had 2 nail size holes in his shin with blood streaming out of them. He had no idea they were there until the chaos of "Four Year Strong" was over.