Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Warped tour!!!

1. Default Warped tour!!!

Ok, so i just went to warped tour yesterday and it was fucking insane!!! So basically i was wondering if anyone else was able to go this year, and if so i want to know your best experience.

Mine had to be when i was crowd surfing this really hot chick who was also crowd surfing landed right on top of me so i was getting thrown around with a hot chick on my lap.

2. Default

a bunch of my friends went. who was playing?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    a bunch of my friends went. who was playing?
    Like the bands i saw were four year strong, breathe carolina, fight fair, reel big fish, we the kings, mayday parade, after midnight project, sum 41, and some other random bands who didn't know.
    Last edited by X 1 Viper1; 07-21-2010 at 09:56 AM.

4. Default

It's here on Sunday, hes bothering me to go but idk lol
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    It's here on Sunday, hes bothering me to go but idk lol
    Who is bothering you?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    Like the bands i saw were four year strong, breathe carolina, fight fair, reel big fish, we the kings, mayday parade, after midnight project, sum 41, and some other random bands who didn't know.
    idfk any of them
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    idfk any of them
    i've only heard of sum 41. i want to go the exodus concert in dc next month. should be epic

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    i've only heard of sum 41. i want to go the exodus concert in dc next month. should be epic
    HAHA be sure to wear a bandanna to wipe the blood off your face when you break your nose!

HAHA be sure to wear a bandanna to wipe the blood off your face when you break your nose!
    hahaha yea

10. Default

GWAR show?