Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: fed up some honest help please

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    you could try to use Azureus - now called Vuze, it's pretty slick looking and does have a ton more feature/options. As far as being lighter, i only have it's own claims to support that statement.

what may be possible, i don't know, is trying to go into your wireless router and 'throttling' your roomies connection.

or if you got money and time you can try to build yourself a mini-server and hook it up to a static ip (which some isp's provide you with at least one) and just have that dedicated to torrenting.
    fuck that. Vuze sucks ass. go online and search for a old version of azureus. it's one of the best trackers out there.

but only if you get the one w/out vuze
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

my issue has been fixed, thanks for the help

3. Default

well, if you'd like to still throttle any rommates internet.. as long as you have access to the router...
    Install Tomato and become god, this is a Maximum PC how-to article

Just briefly scanned through it, may take some trial and error, but i'm assuming that it wouldn't take long to figure it out.