Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: how did you come up with your gamer name?

hmmm

it all started with a solo musician title, Micheal Leo <-- my first and middle names

then i decided to make a "alias" Internet title representing my first name, and my use of profanity and vulgar slang

thus Mikey Revile was born

the DJ in my CSS title is only a TAG

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    been using the name weedyrs, or RS~Weed-Factor for about 11 years when it comes 2 gaming, but when I started playing CSS again I started using the name mayanrd which has been a name ive only used for chatting in the past, and is a tribute 2 maynard james keenan, the lead singer of Tool and 1 of my personal heros and fav bands of all time.

FUCK YEA, I am not even a hard rock kinda guy, and Tool kicks ass, the meanings and just overall great sound to their songs is pretty awesome.

requiem4488 (my actualy steam name) came across when I was still into the classical Dies Irae type music. still am btw.

Perry the Platypus came by when I was watching my nephews and they turned on Phineas and Ferb. I have loved the show since then, so I thought it was fitting to use this name in gaming. No one else had it at the time. Though my nemesis D00F and Peter the Panda occasionally come up.

My game name : Wolfenstinger

Why? - been using this since 1st or 2nd grade (earliest i remember atleast) and started using it on diablo, diablo 2, starcraft, warcraft 2, warcraft 3, etc etc....it kinda stuck with me

Another reason ; Never played it, but Wolfenstein is where i got the Wolfen part from

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    FUCK YEA, I am not even a hard rock kinda guy, and Tool kicks ass, the meanings and just overall great sound to their songs is pretty awesome.
    spasm you dickhole, howd u get your gamer name? @ wolf, thats a fucking epic game, ive been playing it for a loooonnngg time, and even tho its extremely outdated, its still hella fun.

p.s. how do u multiquote?

6. Default

Can I say I have no clue what I was thinking when I made up StarsMine?

All I can say i prefer it much more then what I used in the past aka
    gonuts1
    nuts1
    matthew_79

:/

Im sticking with StarsMine from now on

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

I used it in WoW when my rank was private. So running around in ironforge my name said Private Spasm

8. Default

at first i was darkphoenix, i've used it for as long as i can remember. Everyone called me dark for short so i changed it to that

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    I used it in WoW when my rank was private. So running around in ironforge my name said Private Spasm
    that doesnt explain how you chose it. i know a "spasm" is a quick jerky movement, but how does that relate to you? is the screen shake during your aimbot a "spasm"? ahhhahah :P

10. Default

star wars......

Clone from Clone Trooper...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone