Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: how did you come up with your gamer name?

1. Default

Mr.Brad Saucy Pants...

Mr. - Part of the secret society.

Brad - Well, my name.

Saucy - a friend of mine that i play games with always says failsauce/winsauce/fucksauce or something along the lines of that. I always thought it was nerdy, but funny in a way because why the fuck would someone say stupid shit like that.

Pants - Another friend of mine always wears pants no matter what. Even in 100 degree heat he would be in pants, and i contribute this to him for when he plays on source.

I forget why i stay as, the holy shit but its for a good reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Well as for me, my favorite marvel character is Carnage and its been my gamer tag since i was 12 playing SFO= Street Fighter Online. (WHICH IS STILL RUNNING!!)

3. Default

From the zero system: the first few seconds of the vid below should explain. The others are there for the hell of it:

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    that doesnt explain how you chose it. i know a "spasm" is a quick jerky movement, but how does that relate to you? is the screen shake during your aimbot a "spasm"? ahhhahah :P
    Considered it a unique word and it wasn't used that often.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    star wars......

Clone from Clone Trooper...

Clone
    Bull shit, get out of here. Did you really get your name from Star Wars? Man I would never have made that connection.

I used to go by the gamer tag Theblueullet and 300bulletskill. I forgot why I did it, I was still young, but I added "aNex" to the front of those names to make people think I was in a clan so I could be super internet cool. Then after awhile I just liked the name aNex so I dropped off the other shit and just left it standalone.

6. Default

Chromosomes.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Bull shit, get out of here. Did you really get your name from Star Wars? Man I would never have made that connection.
    I know right not to obvious at all

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

8. Default

i am jim and bears are pretty cool eh

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Chromosomes.
    I sort of assumed that
    girls owns boys :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

I got my name from that episode of arby n the chief when chief spelled his name wrong.....ikr unorignal.