Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: how did you come up with your gamer name?

Default how did you come up with your gamer name?

i realize we already had a thread about this a while back, but alot of new people since then, and im too lazy to go back through the threads and find it.

my gamer name: hallwagner
    how did i come up with it?: my family has 2 last names because of divorces and other stuff. hall and wagner. i created my first email account waaaayyyy back and decided to make it a combination of my 2 family names. and so, hallwagner was born :O

2. Default

friend from elementary school made flash videos, from the fictional "jippity studios". When he started teaching me to use flash, i began to go by the name "acolyte to jippity" because i was a follower of jippity.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

My names Robin.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

4. Default

been using the name weedyrs, or RS~Weed-Factor for about 11 years when it comes 2 gaming, but when I started playing CSS again I started using the name mayanrd which has been a name ive only used for chatting in the past, and is a tribute 2 maynard james keenan, the lead singer of Tool and 1 of my personal heros and fav bands of all time.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    been using the name weedyrs, or RS~Weed-Factor for about 11 years when it comes 2 gaming, but when I started playing CSS again I started using the name mayanrd which has been a name ive only used for chatting in the past, and is a tribute 2 maynard james keenan, the lead singer of Tool and 1 of my personal heros and fav bands of all time.

YAY!!!!! TOOL!!!!

Hm....come to think of it i don't even remember how i came up with my name. It was probably something really stupid though, but it stuck and im too lazy to change it

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    YAY!!!!! TOOL!!!!
    Fuckin eh bro!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Jeimuzu is Japanese for James. And it is much more readily available as a screenname; more so than James.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Well, it's my name, I started using it back when MOHAA first game out, besides that my other gaming name would be heavensent which is short for a Brand New lyric.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

9. Default

My first name is Kevin and when I was little my dad always used to call me Kevinousky which I never carred for.

then in 06 I was looking up Miami Vice and the car they used in it (a rebodied 79 and 81 vette) because I had just caught the pilot to it that they were running as a promo for the film at the time

and the wikipedia page said they replaced it with the Testarossa (the car in my avatar, still prefer the daytona though)

so naturally I typed it in on youtube to see what it looked like in action on the show and Kavinsky - Testarossa Autodrive was one of the first vids that showed up and after listening to a few of his songs and liking them so I figured it'd be a much better name than anything else I was using at the time and it was similar to what my dad called me so I just went with it
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 07-21-2010 at 09:04 PM.

10. Default

well.... i came up with my name when my older brother started scuba diving =D don't think that needs any further explanation i was like 13 then

succesful troll is succesful!!!