Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: repairing fiberglass?

1. Default

PROOFREAD THE GOD DAMN MESSAGE BEFORE YOU POST IT

Paragraph structure:

opening sentence:
    where you state your point and what your going at
    middle 2 - 4 sentences, you support your point and debunk anything that would oppose it if its an argument
    last sentence: close on your original point.

simple and if your dont' proof read it and check your spelling no one will take you seriously.

and dont forget your spacing:

"yeah none of us ware masks when we do fiber glass only when we sand cuze i don't like being different colors,

and when you have jars of stuff and you don't know what is you just take a wiff hard to tell diff between lacquer thinner and prep-sal they look the same and then you also have clear coat so yeah you have to take a wiff and its a lot worse for your health cuze you can feel your nose hairs burn.

well you got to figer that when you smell paint it goes into ur lungs and hardens which kills lots of people so yeah paint wins. good times. good time."

see, isnt that easier to read?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    Why haven't you labeled the jars yet? Better yet, why weren't the jars labeled in the first place? Sharpies and duct tape are your friend.

This type of shit is frustrating. He knows the consequences but would rather keep wiffing than making simple adjustments to the process.
    b/c you have to clean the guns in lacquer thinner and when you order in balk you have to put into smaller containers so that its easier to use and when you don't you will have a 10gallon containers sitting there. so once you have about 10 things of gallon containers that you use and have no clue wtf they are.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    b/c you have to clean the guns in lacquer thinner and when you order in balk you have to put into smaller containers so that its easier to use and when you don't you will have a 10gallon containers sitting there. so once you have about 10 things of gallon containers that you use and have no clue wtf they are.
    ok, when the order comes in, lable the gallon buckets.

holyfuckingshittehproblemhasbeentehsolved!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ok, when the order comes in, lable the gallon buckets.

holyfuckingshittehproblemhasbeentehsolved!

Taz, that's not an excuse.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post

Taz, that's not an excuse.
    i know right its just easyer to kill a few brain cells and take a wiff like a man and then you know for sure.

6. Default

i know right its just easyer to kill a few brain cells and take a wiff like a man and then you know for sure.
    what?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what?
    you know its easier to just take a wiff of what ever you have there then it is to label them. so what if you kill a few brain cells.

8. Default

you know its easier to just take a wiff of what ever you have there then it is to label them. so what if you kill a few brain cells.
    trollolololololololololololololololololololololol :muffy

I think I overdid the troll part.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    trollolololololololololololololololololololololol :muffy

I think I overdid the troll part.
    It's ok though, I would have done it myself.