Thread: American McGee's: Alice has an Alice 2?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default American McGee's: Alice has an Alice 2?

Anyone remember that game? Well...

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Default

Fuck ya, that was a kickass game. I remember playing it when it first came out. I got really excited when I saw the new trailer a couple months ago. Can't wait. It was a pretty trippy and fucked up game.

Teaser be teasing

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

I have been wanting to play the first one for a while, I really want them to put the first one on steam to hype this game

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Oh my god yes this like makes my month, depressing that it's for 2011 though...
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

What the fuck kind of game is that? LOL
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

Awesome game... (my opinion)... can't wait to see the sequel... I am still waiting for the Thief team to get back together for the fourth and final Thief 4...
    The Thief franchise began life in 1998 with the highly rated Thief: The Dark Project, developed by Looking Glass Studios. The now-defunct shop released Thief II: The Metal Age two years later, followed by 2004's Thief: Deadly Shadows from Austin, Texas-based Ion Storm, which was shut down by owner Eidos in 2005. Series protagonist Garrett was rated one of the best game heroes ever in GameSpot's Greatest Games of All Time feature. And this writer contends that the map making abilities and tools are amoung the best graphic quality of it's time and genre... Overall it gets

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

8. Default

Hmmm.......this looks pretty awesome, especially the part where the teaser was teasing.