Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Good FLV converter?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    He didn't ask how to play it, he asked how to convert it...
    <3
    see. she knows how i work. ;D
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

2. Default

He didn't ask how to play it, he asked how to convert it...
    And he fucking asked why he should convert it.

Damn.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    And he fucking asked why he should convert it.

Damn.
    But why is it his business why Rob wants to convert it? If you don't know the answer then on to the next thread, you don't have to post meaningless comments on every thread to get your count up.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

But why is it his business why Rob wants to convert it? If you don't know the answer then on to the next thread, you don't have to post meaningless comments on every thread to get your count up.
    Rob made his intentions clear. Everyone else simply repeated what Rob said. Your replies were more useless than Aco's seeing as his was on topic. Way to be a bitch.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    Rob made his intentions clear. Everyone else simply repeated what Rob said. Your replies were more useless than Aco's seeing as his was on topic. Way to be a bitch.
    chill scribbs.

and i was asking because of 2 reasons,
    1) some people tend to convert instead of finding a better/more flexible player. nothing wrong with that of course, but in a case like this there are easier options. hell, one of my friends had a system going where he'd convert a .ogg to a .flv, and then another program to convert the .flv to a .mpeg in order to play it w/ vlc...when he just needed to check off an option in order to play the original .ogg
    2) because it can make a slight difference depending on the end use what you want to find in a converter. do you want a max quality one (like, throw it on a dvd and watch on big screen), or are we talking ipod (small screen, thus reduced quality is not big deal)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Your face is meaningless.

People can ask whatever the fuck they want.

Also google could have solved this problem without ANYONE adding to their post count.

7. Default

chill scribbs.

and i was asking because of 2 reasons,
    1) some people tend to convert instead of finding a better/more flexible player. nothing wrong with that of course, but in a case like this there are easier options. hell, one of my friends had a system going where he'd convert a .ogg to a .flv, and then another program to convert the .flv to a .mpeg in order to play it w/ vlc...when he just needed to check off an option in order to play the original .ogg
    2) because it can make a slight difference depending on the end use what you want to find in a converter. do you want a max quality one (like, throw it on a dvd and watch on big screen), or are we talking ipod (small screen, thus reduced quality is not big deal)
    Well. I wanted to convert it, to edit it. since soundbooth can't fucking open FLV's. -.-
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

8. Default

maximum pc's ultimate guide to converting

this may be a good start to looking into it.

Also, i used the sites search function to search 'convert' and came up with this

Just take some patience and look at the stuff on the site, lots of howto's and guides and product reviews (with minimum bs)

Some of the other sites I check out is the Neowin.net news and forums, great stuff there and it's a very active community that will answer questions.

9. Default

Had a program called Format factory, it converted pretty much everything, its totally free, just google it i havent redownloaded it since i updated and put 7 on but i can check and get back with you