Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good FLV converter?

1. Default Good FLV converter?

Sup.
    Alright so i download vids from like youtube and such, but some only come as FLV, others also mp4, but i cant convert the FLV with anything i have, Soundbooth can't even open it. So i cant convert it to anything.

Anyone knows a good FLV converter?
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

AVS video tools

3. Default

why convert it?

use VLC player
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

possibly to play on a cell phone or other equipment that only recognizes one format.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    possibly to play on a cell phone or other equipment that only recognizes one format.
    thank you rob. i understand perfectly now that you explained it to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

acolyte_to_jippity goin @ necks

7. Default

AVS4YOU - http://www.avs4you.com/

However, I would torrent it.

8. Default

thank you rob. i understand perfectly now that you explained it to me.
    I don't see why i need to post why i need a converter. i just do, for all you care i need it to make coffee.. If i know what a converter is and about FLV i assume i would know about VLC player or some other player that has the codec really.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I don't see why i need to post why i need a converter. i just do, for all you care i need it to make coffee.. If i know what a converter is and about FLV i assume i would know about VLC player or some other player that has the codec really.
    yup. just takes a little bit of logic though. seems that's rare on these forums.

10. Default

why convert it?

use VLC player
    He didn't ask how to play it, he asked how to convert it...
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?