435 am est

oh and this guy got nothing but headshots even on knifes

Quote Originally Posted by nightstrife View Post
    16: STEAM_0:1:12238159 Six dzPyJr9MyoE2b1O7XkqCCA==
    perma ban aim bot
    gun game
    435 am est

oh and this guy got nothing but headshots even on knifes
    ive gotten 2 "knife headshots" in my life, its fucking epic when you do it. anyways gj man

3. Default

No. Knife headshot kills are easy if you know how to do them. The glock is a fishy weapon in general when it pertains to aim, especially burst fire. Terribad ban with no evidence. I played with Six on the server and saw nothing fishy.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

hes legit. bad ban.

extremely legit.

6. Default

Hasn't played in quite awhile but he's real good and I've never found him to use any programs or hassle anyone on the server.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

it is actually not possible to get headshots with the knife in CSS. the knife has never registered on the head hitbox since forever. nade headshots are possible and quite funny though. its backwards from 1.6.

on the kill list on the top right of the screen it shows a knife going through the head, and on the psychostats it shows i have 2 knife headshots. physically i didnt stab someone in the head, but it counts as a knife headshot

9. Default

STILL banned...private messaged nightstrife and he wont unban or reply. should i report admin abuse on nightstrife for neglecting his duties to unban after a wrongful banning?

no just pm zero or James (jeimizu) and he will help ya out