Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Six (july 23rd 4am in the morning)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    I got a HS with a glock before from far away. I wasn't even trying to aim really and got it anyways. The glock is a really fucked up gun.
    +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Lol ya maynard it was on ZM when we were on indiana jones. just randomly shooting and bam, hs with the glock from far away. I laughed so hard a tear came to my eye.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    we also need the admins to gain more knowledge on what to look for in a hacker. im not saying your wrong nightstrife, because i know your a reasonable guy, but we dont need admins going around banning people because they "look fishy" its called skill. i know im not pro, but im pretty good, and sometimes i myself dont even believe the shots i make. i mean, if its not obvious, get an player whos experienced in identifying hacks. it just sucks being banned for being better than other people, and they claim you hack. believe it or not, but it happened to me once on another server. i mean a regular knows to post an unban request, but if it happens to a new player, hes just gonna say "fuck this server" and leave. we need more fans, not less. its sorta like a store, you gotta please the customers (players) *giggity*
    hmmm i sense ass kissing here... even if he does raise a good point Hall is still making it sound like hes an all around cool guy and a major part of the servers....

I love how he uses WE

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    hmmm i sense ass kissing here... even if he does raise a good point Hall is still making it sound like hes an all around cool guy and a major part of the servers....

I love how he uses WE

Clone
    i use the term "we" for anything im a part of. for instance "WE shouldnt have invaded iraq" referring to america it doesnt mean that im claiming im a crucial part of american government, im just implying im part of something and showing my support for it. besides, we dont need your opinions here about me. your beating a horse thats been dead for 2 months. also, we dont need to go over YOUR history of admin abuse here. GET OVER YOURSELF p.s. im also well liked here by a good amount of people

5. Default

yes i abuse everyone knows this.. your beating a dead horse thats already turned to dirt on the de_dust ground....

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    yes i abuse everyone knows this.. your beating a dead horse thats already turned to dirt on the de_dust ground....

Clone
    the horse is a lie

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    My hetero-sexuality is a lie
    fixt ..

8. Default

omg, someone plz get an admin to unban meeeee.

Alright, now it is starting to piss me the fock off.I've been banned for quite a while now, and no unban. wtf is up with that. some one needs to do their dam job
    Last edited by Six; 07-27-2010 at 05:57 PM.

9. Default

As I have already said in another post...

ADMINS need to make an effort to have more knowledge of regular players and their skill levels.

Six hasn't played here in awhile but he definitely has great skillz that most do not as well as being a PLUS to IBIS servers, at least what I've observed whenever I have played with him in the past.

Do I agree that if questionable then ban? Only to a certain extent and only if you follow SOP and have a REALLY good reason before you pull the trigger. IF there is even the slightest doubt then DO NOT make it a PERMA BAN! Make it a reasonable short ban to bring it here for the rest of us to sort out then it can be decided what level IF any it should be or if the ban should be lifted.

WB Six and sorry for the inconvenience. Have FUN

DED
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

10. Default

Unbanned. PM me if otherwise.

Resolved.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.