Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Six (july 23rd 4am in the morning)

1. Wink Six (july 23rd 4am in the morning)

Name in Game:Six
    Steam-ID:STEAM_0:1:12238159
    Who banned you:nightstrife
    When:july 23rd 4am in the morning
    Where:speed castle(i think.. check demo) gun game
    Why banned:because nightstrife is a noob,j/k. he thinks i use aim bot.

Other/Reason to unban:watch the demo. clearly shows how pro i am.....no aimbot can do what i do. watch for all the times i miss. nightstrife just jealous of my skills
    Last edited by Six; 07-23-2010 at 07:07 AM.

2. Default

Checking it out now.

From what I saw, I think you are a bit fishy (The Mos Def kill with the glock seemed odd considering your crosshairs weren't on him at all and you immediately got a headshot) but I would think that could be lag, and considering that was the only kill I found to be out of the ordinary I think you should be unbanned. Wasn't enough evidence.
    Last edited by Christmas; 07-23-2010 at 07:37 AM.

3. Default

I got a HS with a glock before from far away. I wasn't even trying to aim really and got it anyways. The glock is a really fucked up gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    I got a HS with a glock before from far away. I wasn't even trying to aim really and got it anyways. The glock is a really fucked up gun.
    yea and the other half of the time, you try for a headshot and do 98 in 11 or some shit :/

hes legit. bad ban.

6. Default

Is wasnt a bad ban it was just fishy and i had the whole room telling me he is a hacker i saw some fishy shots and made a call. Admins aren't alway correct thats why we post demos for other people to check out! That glock shot was the one that made me do the call but the hit boxes are also fucked up so it could have been that too.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nightstrife View Post
    Is wasnt a bad ban it was just fishy and i had the whole room telling me he is a hacker i saw some fishy shots and made a call. Admins aren't alway correct thats why we post demos for other people to check out! That glock shot was the one that made me do the call but the hit boxes are also fucked up so it could have been that too.
    +1 better for an admin to make a mistake than let a potential hacker remain on server. he followed all proper procedure, and posted a demo for reviw.

night did everythignr right
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    +1 better for an admin to make a mistake than let a potential hacker remain on server. he followed all proper procedure, and posted a demo for reviw.

we also need the admins to gain more knowledge on what to look for in a hacker. im not saying your wrong nightstrife, because i know your a reasonable guy, but we dont need admins going around banning people because they "look fishy" its called skill. i know im not pro, but im pretty good, and sometimes i myself dont even believe the shots i make. i mean, if its not obvious, get an player whos experienced in identifying hacks. it just sucks being banned for being better than other people, and they claim you hack. believe it or not, but it happened to me once on another server. i mean a regular knows to post an unban request, but if it happens to a new player, hes just gonna say "fuck this server" and leave. we need more fans, not less. its sorta like a store, you gotta please the customers (players) *giggity*

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

No he didn't.

You don't go on fishy. You post the demo on the forums if you can't tell.

I'm sure plenty of players stop going to our servers because of bullshit perma bans. We don't want to shoo people away just because we don't know enough about the game to make the right decision on a hacker.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    No he didn't.

You don't go on fishy. You post the demo on the forums if you can't tell.

I'm sure plenty of players stop going to our servers because of bullshit perma bans. We don't want to shoo people away just because we don't know enough about the game to make the right decision on a hacker.
    this.