Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CSS Texture Bug?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    through control panel right?
    look, if you're not sure what to do, hold off and i might be able to teamviewer you once i get home from work at 7:00
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    look, if you're not sure what to do, hold off and i might be able to teamviewer you once i get home from work at 7:00
    gonna be playing with what i can do when i can get back on my computer...it was working fine yesterday until i alt tabbed >_>

i blame valve on this

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wolfenstinger View Post
    gonna be playing with what i can do when i can get back on my computer...it was working fine yesterday until i alt tabbed >_>

i blame valve on this

exactly!!!

well, this update has been out for what... a month or so? i got into beta and it was working fine, prior to update i've been fine, ive been fine since the update came out, why it decides to get high is beyond me...

5. Default

well, this update has been out for what... a month or so? i got into beta and it was working fine, prior to update i've been fine, ive been fine since the update came out, why it decides to get high is beyond me...
    i can't even see the picture. my work blocks photobucket
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

just grabbed one from dust2 that i took, any better?

that looks trippy as shit, dont fix it :P

8. Default

:sigh: so we can't view downloaded images at all.

lovely. i'll look when i get home mate

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    that looks trippy as shit, dont fix it :P
    should see the GG maps i posted from yesterday... my eyes were killing me when i won _-_ lol

@acolyte : that sucks man... aight well :| ill play the patient game... *twiddles thumbs*

should see the GG maps i posted from yesterday... my eyes were killing me when i won _-_ lol
    hahahha its still kind of a novelty, maybe it will give you an advantage on some maps