Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: What happened?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    haha its been a bitch up here too man
    Yeah but I happened to visit northern Door County. 75 feels pretty nice in mid-August

Quote Originally Posted by BorealHound View Post
    Yeah but I happened to visit northern Door County. 75 feels pretty nice in mid-August
    its been raining here alot too, and the other day it decided to hail. i was like "WTF" lol

3. Default

Lets see here...If i recall correctly it was
    Curdy, Viper, Holy, Mr. black, Rezel, Oasis, Rob, Dart, Walter (lol), Mastagunz, James, Cheff, Okinawa Dragon, Jonathan the Butt Pirate...I know im forgetting a few others and im sorry as i get baked alot xD
    That's Sir Curdy to you. Don't forget about Potato(Insert Triangle Symbol here), or Krazy Simon, whom I was fighting over the #5 ranked position with a few months ago, before I took a break from CS:S and came back to find that ranks had been abolished.

I need to get off my lazy ass and go pay for admin already. Seems to be the 'In' thing to do lately, and I do actually have a job to pay for it now....hmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by xx-DeCiMaToR-xx View Post
    That's Sir Curdy to you. Don't forget about Potato(Insert Triangle Symbol here), or Krazy Simon, whom I was fighting over the #5 ranked position with a few months ago, before I took a break from CS:S and came back to find that ranks had been abolished.

I need to get off my lazy ass and go pay for admin already. Seems to be the 'In' thing to do lately, and I do actually have a job to pay for it now....hmmm.....
    oh god. btw ranks have been working non-stop since i came to zm (jan 2010), they just werent working in-game

5. Default

Speak of the devil, I just saw Krazy Simon on ZM less than five minutes ago. I guess he still does play on the server after all.

6. Default

I think part of the problems is most REAL Admins left willing to play. With Regulars dwindling away it not as much fun. And its hard for 1 good admin to control 40 people fairly.

If we had 3 to 4 regular admins on there everyday i think the server would start cleaning up and be fun again, But I have a hard time enjoying it when none of the noobs listen and im constantly freezing and kicking people. It just becomes to much work, for one person. So i dont play as much as i used to. honestly i dont play unless i know a familiar face.

its Funny how you go to Gungame and its like 50% on a 20 slot server and zm is lucky to have 1 admin anymore.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    I think part of the problems is most REAL Admins left willing to play. With Regulars dwindling away it not as much fun. And its hard for 1 good admin to control 40 people fairly.

If we had 3 to 4 regular admins on there everyday i think the server would start cleaning up and be fun again, But I have a hard time enjoying it when none of the noobs listen and im constantly freezing and kicking people. It just becomes to much work, for one person. So i dont play as much as i used to. honestly i dont play unless i know a familiar face.

its Funny how you go to Gungame and its like 50% on a 20 slot server and zm is lucky to have 1 admin anymore.

i would have to agree with Mag..half the time u spend in spec mode and watch for the retards to do their thing so u can ban them especially when u have a full server....another thing is that when u join a server and have a noob admin on(no offense to them)....they always play retards maps...(THE SENIOR ADMIN THING JUST DOESNT WORK AT TIMES)
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

8. Default

babysitting zm it should be a job for admins one hour a day XD

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    except for you
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    u cant forget that we have to babysit u too...and already takes up most of the day
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"