Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: What happened?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    While I miss everyone I barely can find the desire to come back to Zmod, try to stop in GG once in a while though.
    Fucks sake, man. You're amateur.

Awww I definately miss that too Christmas, thanks.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Hey I managed to handle the sea of retards for 6 months and when I am back in commission, I'm gonna go on a ban all of the stupid zm spree.
    you gana join me tony and joker when we do it. b/c we don about once a month for 3 days and it gets most of them out.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    you gana join me tony and joker when we do it. b/c we don about once a month for 3 days and it gets most of them out.
    you guys are retarded. you can't ban for 2 weeks because of a cadebreak
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

gana?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you guys are retarded. you can't ban for 2 weeks because of a cadebreak
    who said 2 weeks we let them brake a lot of rules then we ban them for a long time unless its me i only ban for a week unless they really piss me off.

7. Default

i see u guys all the time on together and i really dont see any leadership as admins on....maybe u guys should show leadership instead so other players will follow u guys in the right way....
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    i see u guys all the time on together and i really dont see any leadership as admins on....maybe u guys should show leadership instead so other players will follow u guys in the right way....
    uhh dude? :lead by example" stopped working back in the 7th grade. now, it's more of a "lead by removing problems" type of situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    uhh dude? :lead by example" stopped working back in the 7th grade. now, it's more of a "lead by removing problems" type of situation.
    That is basically the only solution to the amount of morons flocking to the server. This also means that admins need to not be afraid of getting their admin removed for "abuse" and just listen to regulars, before more of them leave.

10. Default

Blame Zero, he's the one who turned it into what it has become, he did the exact opposite of what everyone asked and in sense ruined it.

All he needed to do was make another ZM server and either make that one the classic one for all of the old regs, or use that as the test cow and left the old one completely alone.

Hell the only reason I started to post on the forums from the getgo was because it started going downhill and I was just trying to prevent it from going any further down the toliet, god I miss old ZM and Synergy.