Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i've been on zm alot more recently. we just need to crack down on cade-breaking and shit
    the problem i've had is people who cade break, and i tell an admin and hes like "make a demo" or "i'll watch him next round" alot of people cade break only once in a while and nothing is done about it because an admin has "no proof" i was in the process of making a cade and some nub just shoots the vending machine out of the room we were in. he said "i was just trying to help dude, stfu get over yourself" because i was yelling at him. omfg some people think its MY issue that they break the rules. needless to say if i was admin, he woulda been permabanned already :P but yea there really is no good way to crack down on this. if admins go on somebody's word alone, theres gonna be alot of wrongful bans. and also, we cant spec all the people all the time so i have no solution really

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    the problem i've had is people who cade break, and i tell an admin and hes like "make a demo" or "i'll watch him next round" alot of people cade break only once in a while and nothing is done about it because an admin has "no proof" i was in the process of making a cade and some nub just shoots the vending machine out of the room we were in. he said "i was just trying to help dude, stfu get over yourself" because i was yelling at him. omfg some people think its MY issue that they break the rules. needless to say if i was admin, he woulda been permabanned already :P but yea there really is no good way to crack down on this. if admins go on somebody's word alone, theres gonna be alot of wrongful bans. and also, we cant spec all the people all the time so i have no solution really
    We need more Robs.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    We need more Robs.
    on that note, remember house muzic last night?

yeah...i actually don't think it was him that threw the nade. i didn't see a bright pink cake on his hip, but when i 5-min'ed him there was a cake where he was standing...whoops
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

We need more Robs.
    i hate to say this, but yes we do

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    i hate to say this, but yes we do
    Hey, im not an asshole to you. It's not a... actually. One rob is enough.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Hey, im not an asshole to you. It's not a... actually. One rob is enough.
    We need 10 robs each one of them doing 2 hour sweeps of the zm server.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    We need 10 robs each one of them doing 2 hour sweeps of the zm server.
    No. i like being the only one like me in here.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

8. Default

Like thats not even the biggest problem its just the sheer amount of retards on the server that makes the server suck.
    those are mac users!

9. Default

i find zm is alot like jailbreak. after all the children and retards go to bed, it's an incredibly fun place to be
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

i find zm is alot like jailbreak. after all the children and retards go to bed, it's an incredibly fun place to be
    That is very true, but by then everyone is piss drunk and they become as stupid ast the little kids.