Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    That is very true, but by then everyone is piss drunk and they become as stupid ast the little kids.
    not true. i was having a blast last night,
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    not true. i was having a blast last night,
    HAHA alright i wasen't there so i guess i wouldn't know. But seriously something needs to be done with the server, like make a zero tolerance for idiocracy rule.

3. Default

HAHA alright i wasen't there so i guess i wouldn't know. But seriously something needs to be done with the server, like make a zero tolerance for idiocracy rule.
    lol, well...

it was me, james, and blade for most of the night.

lets just say there were fewer idiots than normal. though i was haveing a blast with this one dumbass named pooh25. fucker broke into our cade and fucked shit up. but, since i was w/ james, i didn't ban the dude since it hardly screwed us over...i just froze him as he jumped in the air.

then he !zteled to try and get out, so i beaconed him, and when i saw him get zombie'ed, i kicked
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

Don't forget I set everyone on fire. Still no abuse thread yet and I'm actually TRYING now.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Don't forget I set everyone on fire. Still no abuse thread yet and I'm actually TRYING now.
    blade, you do need to stop changeing everyone's color on zm. i mean it. you fuck over either the ct's or the predetors when you change it back.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Why do u want an abuse thread? Is it some strange goal you have? I mean this guy i know one of his goals in life is to get ghonerea, which is kinda what you are trying to do in a sense lol.

7. Default

Why do u want an abuse thread? Is it some strange goal you have? I mean this guy i know one of his goals in life is to get ghonerea, which is kinda what you are trying to do in a sense lol.
    no, it's just that blades admin days are numbered, hence why he wants one before his admin leavs him

8. Default

no, it's just that blades admin days are numbered, hence why he wants one before his admin leavs him
    Oh, gotcha i can make one if he really wants it lol.

9. Default

Oh, gotcha i can make one if he really wants it lol.
    i think he's been trying to get me to make one for a while now, considering how he has say "@slap priest", say "@ban priest 1", and say "@kick priest" bound on his keyboard.

10. Default

i think he's been trying to get me to make one for a while now, considering how he has say "@slap priest", say "@ban priest 1", and say "@kick priest" bound on his keyboard.
    HAHA wow thats fucking hilarious, you should come play with me rob and blade on zombie mod right now. We were just talkin about if there was a zombie apocalypse who would die first and we agrred it would be Walter and James to die first.