Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Pretty much, including certain dickwads who appear to get the admin for their own entertainment/benefit and do not care for helping regulars (I.E. giving them a beacon).

At least there is one decent admin on at a time.
    Ya, i have noticed that alot too. Like this guy had been playing on the server for a week, and he goes and buys admin. I am like what the fuck because he is still a majorly shitty player, and will just fuck shit up more by having admin.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    Ya, i have noticed that alot too. Like this guy had been playing on the server for a week, and he goes and buys admin. I am like what the fuck because he is still a majorly shitty player, and will just fuck shit up more by having admin.
    the other admin will have to keep him in line i suppose. yeah, it sucks, but until zero can implement the new admin system we have to make do.

what's this one's name, so i can keep an eye on him in-game?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    the other admin will have to keep him in line i suppose. yeah, it sucks, but until zero can implement the new admin system we have to make do.

what's this one's name, so i can keep an eye on him in-game?
    I forget it happened like 2 weeks ago where some guy was asking in-game how to buy admin, when i had never seen him before. So i went off on hims aying he is fucking stupid for doing that.

4. Default

I forget it happened like 2 weeks ago where some guy was asking in-game how to buy admin, when i had never seen him before. So i went off on hims aying he is fucking stupid for doing that.
    careful, i've been almost banned before by clanners for telling new fucks to not buy admin.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    careful, i've been almost banned before by clanners for telling new fucks to not buy admin.
    Thats because nobody likes you. JKJK

6. Default

Thats because nobody likes you. JKJK

you're not too far off. the ones that matter do like me, and that's all i care about

7. Default

Agreed the ZM was amazing a year, 2 years ago. But now its so much fail its not even funny that's why I don't play in anymore.
    There are way to many admins that don't do anything or don't know the rules. Just because people can buy admin doesn't mean you should let them, this isn't a business.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa View Post
    Agreed the ZM was amazing a year, 2 years ago. But now its so much fail its not even funny that's why I don't play in anymore.
    There are way to many admins that don't do anything or don't know the rules. Just because people can buy admin doesn't mean you should let them, this isn't a business.
    ^^^

this right here. I see these servers more as a business, rather then being fun. Some people like the servers, but most of the people realize that the servers aren't so great.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    where the fuck are you? beirut? godamn man
    Worse, central Illinois! Though going up to WI was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by BorealHound View Post
    Worse, central Illinois! Though going up to WI was nice.
    haha its been a bitch up here too man