Ok, so i have been playing on this server a long time now, and i love it, but what is going on? This server has become one of the worst servers i have ever played on. There are so many fucking noobs that it is impossible to set a up a decent barricade. I remember about a year and a half ago this server was golden, it was filled with regulars and people who all together knew how to play. All of a sudden something happened about a year ago, i don't know what it was but almost every regular left (including myself) and a shit load of noobs flocked to the server. About 5 months i started playing zombie mod again, and it seems like the intelligence level is worse than the first day i started playing. this was back when James wasen't god, Hobo didn't know shit, and people like me were happy to throw shit in front of a door and call it a cade. Now the players on the server are like that except they fail even harder. They end up shooting everything out the door, and getting everyone in the room killed. Another thing is even if i try to help these people they are too fucking stupid to listen and learn. I tell them to stop shooting the cade and they go break it, so i fix it and they fucking do it again. It seems that it is impossible to teach these people. Now when i first started playing i sucked ass, but i follow Koolayed around and he taught me how to cade. The people of today's server are too fucking retarded to even be able to do that.

What is worse is that since none of these players are regulars threatening them with a ban doesn't even stop them. I was playing with Zero the other day and we were the only 2 players with half a mind on the server. The rounds basically ended with zero screaming at people and starting his ban list. So i have one question guys.....What happened to zombie mod?