Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened?

1. Unhappy What happened?

Ok, so i have been playing on this server a long time now, and i love it, but what is going on? This server has become one of the worst servers i have ever played on. There are so many fucking noobs that it is impossible to set a up a decent barricade. I remember about a year and a half ago this server was golden, it was filled with regulars and people who all together knew how to play. All of a sudden something happened about a year ago, i don't know what it was but almost every regular left (including myself) and a shit load of noobs flocked to the server. About 5 months i started playing zombie mod again, and it seems like the intelligence level is worse than the first day i started playing. this was back when James wasen't god, Hobo didn't know shit, and people like me were happy to throw shit in front of a door and call it a cade. Now the players on the server are like that except they fail even harder. They end up shooting everything out the door, and getting everyone in the room killed. Another thing is even if i try to help these people they are too fucking stupid to listen and learn. I tell them to stop shooting the cade and they go break it, so i fix it and they fucking do it again. It seems that it is impossible to teach these people. Now when i first started playing i sucked ass, but i follow Koolayed around and he taught me how to cade. The people of today's server are too fucking retarded to even be able to do that.

What is worse is that since none of these players are regulars threatening them with a ban doesn't even stop them. I was playing with Zero the other day and we were the only 2 players with half a mind on the server. The rounds basically ended with zero screaming at people and starting his ban list. So i have one question guys.....What happened to zombie mod?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    Ok, so i have been playing on this server a long time now, and i love it, but what is going on? This server has become one of the worst servers i have ever played on. There are so many fucking noobs that it is impossible to set a up a decent barricade. I remember about a year and a half ago this server was golden, it was filled with regulars and people who all together knew how to play. All of a sudden something happened about a year ago, i don't know what it was but almost every regular left (including myself) and a shit load of noobs flocked to the server. About 5 months i started playing zombie mod again, and it seems like the intelligence level is worse than the first day i started playing. this was back when James wasen't god, Hobo didn't know shit, and people like me were happy to throw shit in front of a door and call it a cade. Now the players on the server are like that except they fail even harder. They end up shooting everything out the door, and getting everyone in the room killed. Another thing is even if i try to help these people they are too fucking stupid to listen and learn. I tell them to stop shooting the cade and they go break it, so i fix it and they fucking do it again. It seems that it is impossible to teach these people. Now when i first started playing i sucked ass, but i follow Koolayed around and he taught me how to cade. The people of today's server are too fucking retarded to even be able to do that.

What is worse is that since none of these players are regulars threatening them with a ban doesn't even stop them. I was playing with Zero the other day and we were the only 2 players with half a mind on the server. The rounds basically ended with zero screaming at people and starting his ban list. So i have one question guys.....What happened to zombie mod?
    Kay. one. .. idk.
    two. the highlighted thing... yeah. WHAT ABOUT ME MAN.
    three. I agree with you on this. As you, and others know. I've played in the server for a long time, consistently, times where id be in nonstop. enjoying not having a life and just play ZM constantly.
    In the time i have played, I have seen people come and go, regulars and randomers. back when there was like. maybe a handfull of people (when it was crowded/full, even during euro time, with the 32slot) were as dumb as a fucking brick. and acted like one. can't talk to them cause they wont listen anyways.
    NOW. on the other hand. the roles are the complete fucking opposite.
    Handful of people who actually have some common sense, and know how to play or even slap some shit together, making a cade. and the rest of the server is just filled with mindless dumbasses, whom ignore EVERY possible hint or tip you could give them. on how to cade or even not shoot your own cade.
    Since i took like 25 mins writing this shit and took a break.i forgot what else i was gonna type.

but the main point is. The global IQ of the server has went down to like 50.

If you read everything i actually typed. +1 for you.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Kay. one. .. idk.
    two. the highlighted thing... yeah. WHAT ABOUT ME MAN.
    three. I agree with you on this. As you, and others know. I've played in the server for a long time, consistently, times where id be in nonstop. enjoying not having a life and just play ZM constantly.
    In the time i have played, I have seen people come and go, regulars and randomers. back when there was like. maybe a handfull of people (when it was crowded/full, even during euro time, with the 32slot) were as dumb as a fucking brick. and acted like one. can't talk to them cause they wont listen anyways.
    NOW. on the other hand. the roles are the complete fucking opposite.
    Handful of people who actually have some common sense, and know how to play or even slap some shit together, making a cade. and the rest of the server is just filled with mindless dumbasses, whom ignore EVERY possible hint or tip you could give them. on how to cade or even not shoot your own cade.
    Since i took like 25 mins writing this shit and took a break.i forgot what else i was gonna type.

but the main point is. The global IQ of the server has went down to like 50.

If you read everything i actually typed. +1 for you.
    Ya, you are right the4 server did kinda turn to shit once it became a 41 man server instead of 31, thats when dumbasses seemed to flock to the server. I want the old server back , and Kollayed

4. Default

Ah you missed the major update he made to zm which caused me to switch to gg.

basically its only fun really late at night when barely anyones on and the best class is the infected not the fast zombie anymore. other than that time dont play on zm period since the servers way too big, the rules too lax and no admins on when you need them, either that or there late on the draw.

its just a disaster going somewhere to happen if you go on it any other time besides late at night and even then its iffy

I figure the only way to fix it would be to make a zero tollerance policy on all new players for cade breaking with a minimal of a 3 hour ban for the first offense with all non assholes excluded (admins discretion, within a reasonabile limit, kids with mics besides jordan banned on spot for using there mic's as well)

and set the server back to 32 with no reserve slot like it should have been, meaning that the assholes would get quickly weeded out by the admins if they did that.

but thats too..... whats the word..... CALLED FOR instead its going to be left the way it is.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 07-24-2010 at 11:59 PM.

5. Default

i dont play ibis zm anymore cause its not fun. Its like other zombie mods and there's many different problems. I liked ibis zm because it was different and the races of the zm, the enviroment, and the settings of the zm were good. Ibis zm does not bring enjoyment to these senses anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

If I can actually set up a cade and maintain it, theres just something wrong with the server these days with all of these people. They think they can prance into our server and think they're the shit.

7. Default

i've been on zm alot more recently. we just need to crack down on cade-breaking and shit
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i've been on zm alot more recently. we just need to crack down on cade-breaking and shit
    Like thats not even the biggest problem its just the sheer amount of retards on the server that makes the server suck.

),= i moarn the loss of a fun ZM time...

it may have to do with it used to be a 32 slot server, thus keeping a majority of thee noobs out when all the regs and admins were on.

maybe we set up another server and call it, the play pin and put a bunch of baby toys for all these 9 year old fuck ups

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    ),= i moarn the loss of a fun ZM time...

it may have to do with it used to be a 32 slot server, thus keeping a majority of thee noobs out when all the regs and admins were on.

maybe we set up another server and call it, the play pin and put a bunch of baby toys for all these 9 year old fuck ups
    Ya, but would u join a server called that? I highly dought it so why would anyone else decide to join it lol. Oh! how was your drinking last night?