Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Upcoming games you want

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Starcraft 2 (oh wait comes out today!)
    I got my collectors edition at the midnight release last night ^^ was epic. also got a free SC2 hat and poster... yay....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Diablo 3 (hopefully be the game to put WOW to shame.

been waiting 6 long years for this game and if it sucks i will freak da fuck out

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    Diablo 3 (hopefully be the game to put WOW to shame.

been waiting 6 long years for this game and if it sucks i will freak da fuck out
    sc2 pwwns, any 1 with the beta could have informed you of this.

and d3 isn't going 2 hurt WoW lmfao... they're not even in the same game catagory

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Starcraft 2 seems alright but there's alot of micromanaging and when you click on a unit they tend to say the same thing over and over which is driving me nuts.

Atleast in st armada it was just affirmative, acknowledged and stuff like that, nothing that gets annoying over time like OH you scared me from the unit that builds everything.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Starcraft 2 seems alright but there's alot of micromanaging and when you click on a unit they tend to say the same thing over and over which is driving me nuts.

Atleast in st armada it was just affirmative, acknowledged and stuff like that, nothing that gets annoying over time like OH you scared me from the unit that builds everything.
    keep clicking, once they finish speaking. do it for like, 30 times and become hilariously amused!

and the original was all about micro too. ever play that one?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Half life Ep. 3, Dead Space 2, and Portal 2
    More JEER!!

7. Default

Nah that came out right before I started gaming, I first started gaming with starfleet command in 1999 (I'm a big fan of the tmp era of trek) and went from there althought I did watch my brother play doom, the orignal half life and interstate 76 back in the day.

8. Default

Portal 2
    Crysis 2
    inFamous 2
    Mass Effect 3
    Portal 2
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    Killzone 3
    Fable 3
    Dead Rising 2
    Gears of War 3
    Kingdom Hearts 3

And the only game I'm looking forward to that isn't a sequal of some kind: Neir.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 07-31-2010 at 03:34 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.