Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Remove] Zm_retard

1. Default [Remove] Zm_retard

Why: do I really have to say why, its a piece of shit map that people keep choosing because of its name which you would think would be a tip off to how shitty it is.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kavinsky View Post
    why: Do i really have to say why, its a piece of shit map that people keep choosing because of its name which you would think would be a tip off to how shitty it is.
    nooooooooooooooo retard is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

3. Default

Yeeessssss itssss sshiiitttyyy andddd stttupppidddd lkkkkkeeee yoooourrr messaggggeeee.

what makes you have to post a thread about every single map that you want removed individually?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    what makes you have to post a thread about every single map that you want removed individually?
    zero prefers it. it's easier for him to deal w/

unless you're talking about kav's criteria for requesting removal of maps...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

it is a shitty map tho

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    zero prefers it. it's easier for him to deal w/

unless you're talking about kav's criteria for requesting removal of maps...
    ok then it makes sense

8. Default

yeah that way once he gets to it every 3 months he can just go down the list and zm retard should have been removed in the first 24 hours it was on the server.

9. Default

I will play this one again and see.

10. Default

That map just doesnt really have a good cading spot(one) but it does have a few secrets in there....overall its a fifty fifty...(wont really miss it if its gone)
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"