Thread: [REMOVE] Zm_little_town

1. Default [REMOVE] Zm_little_town

Map: Zm_little_town

Reason: Heavily one sided to humans as half (or more) of the cade possibilities are impossible to break. It would be asanine to try to regulate that map by deeming illegal sections, since that is the majority of the map.

2. Default

I disagree,it's one of the handful of decent maps we have on ZMOD.

How we remove lila_panic while were at it?It's completely one-sided for zombies.
    "Plus,I destroyed a world once.But it was a faraway world,so it doesn't matter to you people over here." -Jaqcli from Ar Tonelico 2.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trazen4 View Post

How we remove lila_panic while were at it?It's completely one-sided for zombies.
    Lila panic is one of the harder maps because it mainly requires a lot of team work. Where as in little town it takes next to nothing. That map is basically put this in front of the door ??? WIN!. As a zombie on that map, I b-hop to music until the round is over. As a zombie, I can't tag anyone because the majority of the cades are impossible to break.

If you think we should keep the map, then head over here. I thought maybe it was better to get rid of the map then try to regulate it. That's why I put up this thread. If you want to manage it with the illegal cading section, then I'll propose we keep it.

4. Default

I hate to see what you think is a decent map.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

5. Default

i played the map today to see what is it like, and it IS a little difficult for zombies, although, that did NOT mean that there was 100% survival for all humans, error and cadebreaking, and tagged through windows got alot of people killed relatively easily.

so the map still depends somewhat on player skills, just takes a little less skill, which is fine because some maps are too easy for zombies, and i dont see any up for removal there.

thats hardly grounds for removing it so i'd say no, dont remove.

6. Default

in all honesty i can't see why you would get rid of it. it's a good zombie map, and not everybody is smart. there's plenty of room for human error and fail cades.