Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Remove and replace speedcastle

1. Default

nah nevermind I just tried that latter version of speedcastle and its broken like that as well, so the only thing that can be done is either wait for the map to get updated or have christmas fix it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    nah nevermind I just tried that latter version of speedcastle and its broken like that as well, so the only thing that can be done is either wait for the map to get updated or have christmas fix it.
    or, suck it up and quit bitching?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Its because the map is broken like that, that we never play speedcastle anymore so it needs to be fixed, after all before the update it was one of the most popular maps on the server.

and keeping your mouth shut is was leads to bad leadership and a whole lotta trouble, after all can you just imagine what would happen if no one told zero the server was down from an update, it'd be offline for weeks!

4. Default

i'm just saying that it's not too big of a deal kav. the map's still playable. there's just some screwey textures and lines in the sky. it doesn't crash the server or lag it out
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Its because the map is broken like that, that we never play speedcastle anymore so it needs to be fixed, after all before the update it was one of the most popular maps on the server.

and keeping your mouth shut is was leads to bad leadership and a whole lotta trouble, after all can you just imagine what would happen if no one told zero the server was down from an update, it'd be offline for weeks!
    never play it anymore? i played it loads of times after the update even with the messed up graphics. doesn't rly influence the gameplay in any way

succesful troll is succesful!!!

6. Default

Werid, when I'm on it seems to never show up in the map votes.

7. Default

removed both replacing with a map that is the exact same layout but that looks totally different.