Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Best Android phone?

1. Default

yea you can def root a droid x so whomever mentioned it prematurely gave an opinion of the phone without knowing. it's a long process but very doable. gonna buy the droid x before i leave with my best buy discount and give that phone to those bitches to figure it out.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    What are you fuckin' blind now too? Too many bukake sessions that you forgot to wash your face afterwards?!

Kid's neck is the size of Steve Nash's arm. Giraffe as fuck.
    NIGGA! my 26th bday party theme will be small mini giraffe's.

so it will be me, i'll invite la chiya ;] and her bestie and if they come... it will be a sexy giraffe party. like this dude.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

As I have flash on my android I can actually watch that video from my phone!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    As I have flash on my android I can actually watch that video from my phone!
    Me tooooo! Nexus one ftw.

5. Default

Droid running 2.1 interested in getting 2.2

I'm new to the whole mobile smart phone thing :P

Anyone sign up for the Flash player Beta ?

6. Default

You must run 2.2 to run flash. Also the official 2.2 version will NOT have tethering as they say that the hardware does not support it... somehow I have been using it all week and never noticed that it is not working apparently I am not even sending this message right now....

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    You must run 2.2 to run flash. Also the official 2.2 version will NOT have tethering as they say that the hardware does not support it... somehow I have been using it all week and never noticed that it is not working apparently I am not even sending this message right now....
    lmao, yeah it seems like nobody has a clue as to what they're talking about when it comes to android 2.2 (at least nobody i know personally).