Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: paintball!!!

Default paintball!!!

ive seen quite a few css players who enjoy paintball. i used to go pretty often, and was pretty good and serious about it (not pro) anyways anybody into paintball? i got a common gun (tippmann 98 custom camo) but i love it and it never breaks down, and im gonna upgrade soon. i've played at a couple fields in my life, but my favorite is skirmish in central pennsylvania.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    ive seen quite a few css players who enjoy paintball. i used to go pretty often, and was pretty good and serious about it (not pro) anyways anybody into paintball? i got a common gun (tippmann 98 custom camo) but i love it and it never breaks down, and im gonna upgrade soon. i've played at a couple fields in my life, but my favorite is skirmish in central pennsylvania.
    i've always thought about going to skirmish and trying put paintball...but then i begin to want to try out airsoft instead
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Apperently people in my area go here to play paintball
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=s&ie=U...09645&t=h&z=17

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

ARGH i used to play woods ball at a park here in syracuse, i miss my automag

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Apperently people in my area go here to play paintball
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=s&ie=U...09645&t=h&z=17

map loads to slowly on my shitty laptop, but i go to a place called hogback mountain in leesburg too, its a LOT closer than skirmish, skirmish is just a lot better

6. Default

I already made a paintball thread, it got stickied by Zero and then Manbearpig removed it. Anyways, acolyte_to_jippity where do you live ? I go to Skirmish to play paintball too. I live in PA, are there other skirmishes ?

EDIT: I saw you go to Drexel Ive been there for the Robotics competitions that they held in your gymnasium or whatever that was.

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I already made a paintball thread, it got stickied by Zero and then Manbearpig removed it. Anyways, acolyte_to_jippity where do you live ? I go to Skirmish to play paintball too. I live in PA, are there other skirmishes ?

EDIT: I saw you go to Drexel Ive been there for the Robotics competitions that they held in your gymnasium or whatever that was.
    yea i reposted there. also i go to skirmish quite a bit too

8. Default

anyone play up north? i play at Hell Survivors, in Michigan.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

9. Default

can a mod close this plz, we already got a 28 page long paintball thread.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

I paintball also! A buddy of mine owns a property where he has a bunch of Ply wood and Mounds of Dirt EVERYWHERE because his father owns a Landscaping business so we play there alot. If anyone is down and lives close by i could set something up. I live in maryland but the play field is in VA like 30mins from me.