Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Thread

Quote Originally Posted by B1ackOut View Post
    lol, i might see this in theaters, not because it looks funny and marky marky is a great actor, but because the hottest woman in the world (Mila) stars in it.
    Personal reform

2. Default

Bump... we need moar movie discussions up in this bitch!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Awesome movie. when I first read about it, thought it was gonna be gay, but it was actually really well done, funny and even sad at times. over all was good movie... later in the movie it started reminding me of Akira.
    Last edited by maynard; 06-23-2012 at 03:46 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Want to see.

This one was good.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Last edited by Steamer; 06-23-2012 at 11:20 AM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Bump... we need moar movie discussions up in this bitch!

Awesome movie. when I first read about it, thought it was gonna be gay, but it was actually really well done, funny and even sad at times. over all was good movie... later in the movie it started reminding me of Akira.
    I was disappointed by this movie its my go to movie to describe a movie that showed all the best parts in the preview...
    plus I still don't understand why the black guy had to die. The movie was awesome for 2/3 of it but the ending felt rushed.

5. Default

yeah I get what you're saying about the ending being rushed.... they should taken it a bit slower, added another 20-30 min 2 the movie...

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!

vlad, you're really surprised the black guy died first? lol...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    yeah I get what you're saying about the ending being rushed.... they should taken it a bit slower, added another 20-30 min 2 the movie...

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!

vlad, you're really surprised the black guy died first? lol...
    Atleast you gave a heads up with the spoiler alert.... thanks Vlad lol..

7. Default

Awesome movie.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Felon was great!

This was pretty good. Irish mob, doin it right as always. ^_________________^
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Felon was great!

This was pretty good. Irish mob, doin it right as always. ^_________________^
    am i the only one who wants another boondock saints?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

first one was an epic movie!!!!

second one was complete SHYTE

so no, I don't want another, as the second was so bad, anything else they make now will most likely be even bigger garbage.

Maynard - The WCS Guy