Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Thread

Mr hollands opus and Amadeus are my most favorite.

Serenity, The Walking Dead (yes i know it isnt out but still my pre-production fav lol)
    and some others.

Fear and loathing in Las Vegas! w00t.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    OMG--- Vlad, you have W A Y too much time on your hands!

Maybe Dennis but I had a 6 month Job at Block Buster back in 2007 (got 5 free rentals a week)... thats an old list I made up over the years.

3. Default

inception

4. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

The one I liked the most out of the bunch, the rest were meh but this ones excellent.

5. Default

INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!! That has been my favorite movie for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!! That has been my favorite movie for years now.
    will smith kicks ass

remeber wild wild west? jhahaha

i went and saw inception again... STILL fucking amazing

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    will smith kicks ass

remeber wild wild west? jhahaha

i went and saw inception again... STILL fucking amazing
    I am probably going to see inception on friday, it seems kinda trippy. Is it good?

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    I am probably going to see inception on friday, it seems kinda trippy. Is it good?
    i have a feeling it will end up having the effect that avatar did.

i left the theater thinking "this could be so possible"

it all about controlling and manipulating people threw dreams.
    convincing "the victim" to believe that he is actually in reality. then stealing his deepest darkest secrets ect.

it makes you think during the movie and even after you leave the theater.

9. Default

Please don't mention the smurfy cats film in the same vein as inception.

there two very different films and inception is a far superior film where you have to keep up with it and think about whats going on rather than get raped by its nice graphics and zoe saladina in cgi.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 07-31-2010 at 06:38 AM.

10. Default

hmm a few movies I like