Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i went and saw inception again... STILL fucking amazing
    going to see inception tomorrow hopefully. i have not liked leonardo for a while now but i saw shutter island at the beach last week and it made me have some respect for him. shutter island was pretty good. i like movies that deal with the human mind. so ill most likely enjoy inception.

@mag: i have a coworker that keeps telling me to watch garden state. its also her favorite movie.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    going to see inception tomorrow hopefully. i have not liked leonardo for a while now but i saw shutter island at the beach last week and it made me have some respect for him. shutter island was pretty good. i like movies that deal with the human mind. so ill most likely enjoy inception.

@mag: i have a coworker that keeps telling me to watch garden state. its also her favorite movie.
    come back and post what you thought of the movie

3. Default

DUDE!!!! Saw it on Friday, and it kicked ass. The ending realy pissed me off though, because my friends and i couldn't really tell what happened. This led us goin back to our friends place right away to look it up so we would know what actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    DUDE!!!! Saw it on Friday, and it kicked ass. The ending realy pissed me off though, because my friends and i couldn't really tell what happened. This led us goin back to our friends place right away to look it up so we would know what actually happened.
    the ending would have been perfect if that guys dad would have came up and tipped over his draddle thing. like zoomed in on the spinning thing and saw his old crusty hand push it over

5. Default

the ending would have been perfect if that guys dad would have came up and tipped over his draddle thing. like zoomed in on the spinning thing and saw his old crusty hand push it over
    Apparently it stopped like as soon as the credits rolled you could hear it topple over.

6. Default

saw dinner for schmucks (fucking hilarious) instead lol ill prob see inception next weekend.

how was dinner for schmucks

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    saw dinner for schmucks (fucking hilarious) instead lol ill prob see inception next weekend.
    :facepalm:
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

dont listen to aco, he thought marmaduke was funny.
    but i might be a little biased because i love zach galifianakis.

10. Default

coworker said dinner for shmucks was hysterical. right there with hangover. i dunno personally about that opinion.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me