what credit debit
    dad 50
    mom 50
    shirt 97
    dad payback 1
    mom payback 1
    total 100 99
    Cash assessts 1

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

You can also see here there is no problem:
    what assets debt
    dad 49
    mom 49
    shirt 97
    cash 1
    total 98 98
    Missing 0

3. Default

I..don't know. Math makes my head explode.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

There is no missing money I already showed that the problem is in the question they added a credit to a debit and you can not do that. The $1 needs to be subtracted and not added thus you get 97 at the end and not 99. 97 is the value of the shirt...

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Here it is another way: 50+50==100==97+3 && 97+3 == 50+50 && 97+1 == 49+49 && 49+49-1-97==0

5. Default

Damn it zero, I was wanting to see people yell at each other trying to figure it out. Ruin all my fun lol

6. Default

zero is the ruiner of ruining.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

now see the real question is, who would pay 97 dollars for a fucking shirt ?

Er... If you want to do that, you'd have to find a slightly harder problem than this.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    the people who go to my school. damn near everyone has this one brand...$95 for shirts, something like $75 for shorts. fuckin lunatics, i get my shit at wal-mart and get just as many compliments, and i don't look like a rich asshole in the process.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Idiots who need to look cool in front of other idiots. It's all dubious marketing to take advantage of people's insecurities.

Tastes like your moms kisses.