Thread: Admins please unban me!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I think its a long ban, not a perma.
    ahh i c.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by quangpro View Post
    Cyber?? not ROB??
    oh i thought it was 2 bans. regardless, i'm not against using hlss for music, just the amount of music, and the type (not my genre) was getting on my nerves so i told cyber to "come ban this mic spamming fag" anyways dude, its not really my say, but we no problem with you using the mic, just dont overuse hlss do anything else that is a constant sound. if u want to listen to music, do it like normal people and use youtube on the ingame web browser. i do that all the time. we dont want to hear your music so dont play it. ibis tolerates mic spamming very little

3. Default

there's no appropriate time 2 be playing music on your HLSS. just cause you are enjoying a song doesn't mean you need 2 force it on every 1 else on the server.

the server rules also state you require permission 2 from an admin 2 be using HLS, and that when using it you should not be using it for extended periods of time.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Post

Guys the reason i held the talk key for so long is because i was using ventrilo too, i also set the talk key on ventrilo the same with css. I was also playing musics for my friends on ventrilo, it was so loud u no: my friends were yelling, the musics. That is why i could not hear you guys complaining at all, and when i could acctually hear you guys complaining, i did stop, but then a few minutes later, i got banned.Yeah so that was basically what happened on that day, i swear im telling you the truth.

5. Default

Guys the reason i held the talk key for so long is because i was using ventrilo too, i also set the talk key on ventrilo the same with css. I was also playing musics for my friends on ventrilo, it was so loud u no: my friends were yelling, the musics. That is why i could not hear you guys complaining at all, and when i could acctually hear you guys complaining, i did stop, but then a few minutes later, i got banned.Yeah so that was basically what happened on that day, i swear im telling you the truth.
    ...you're retarded.

why wouldn't we get annoyed at your conversations in vent...WHEN WE"RE NOT IN YOUR VENT??

seriously dude, bind a seperate key, or stay muted on our servers.

this is possibly the most incinsiderate thing you could do
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

i like threads like these.
    its like there on there knees begging us for forgiveness.

Serve your ban, accept and carryout the responsibility's and consequences of your actions.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i like threads like these.
    its like there on there knees begging us for forgiveness.

Serve your ban, accept and carryout the responsibility's and consequences of your actions.
    ghost, you can get on your knees and beg for something else and i might make them unban u

8. Post

This has just gotten out of hands. Im here to beg admins to unban me nicely, and all i get is what... tons of ... Alright fine, i just wait for zero or rob to answer.

This has just gotten out of hands. Im here to beg admins to unban me nicely, and all i get is what... tons of ... Alright fine, i just wait for zero or rob to answer.
    knowing rob and zero they wont unban you

10. Default

what the fuck made you think that binding your vent key and your css talk key to the same thing was a good idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?