Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Admins please unban me!!!

1. Post

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what the fuck made you think that binding your vent key and your css talk key to the same thing was a good idea?
    idk, but it was my fault ok. Guys is mic spam really that big of a deal to you?? i dont cheat?? god. PLease im begging my pant off 1 last time? unban me, i wont do it again.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by quangpro View Post
    idk, but it was my fault ok. Guys is mic spam really that big of a deal to you?? i dont cheat?? god. PLease im begging my pant off 1 last time? unban me, i wont do it again.
    HAHA, uhm begging doesn't help but knowing Rob the ban isn't permanent. It wis probably fora very long time. As in you will probably be able to get back in the server from anywhere in between 2 weeks and 26 years

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    HAHA, uhm begging doesn't help but knowing Rob the ban isn't permanent. It wis probablyry fora very long time. As in you will probably be able to get back in the server from anywhere in between 2 weeks and 26 years
    that is still kinda ridiculous, besides it WASNT rob, it was cyber unless there was 2 times. knowing cyber that ban wasnt very long, maybe a week at the very most, but i even doubt it was that long

4. Default

...you're retarded.

why wouldn't we get annoyed at your conversations in vent...WHEN WE"RE NOT IN YOUR VENT??

seriously dude, bind a seperate key, or stay muted on our servers.

this is possibly the most incinsiderate thing you could do

+10
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Post

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    that is still kinda ridiculous, besides it WASNT rob, it was cyber unless there was 2 times. knowing cyber that ban wasnt very long, maybe a week at the very most, but i even doubt it was that long
    I hope i can go back and play this FrIday!!

Quote Originally Posted by quangpro View Post
    I hope i can go back and play this FrIday!!
    HA, thats when im going back home, maybe i'll see u there WITHOUT HLDJ

7. Post

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    HA, thats when im going back home, maybe i'll see u there WITHOUT HLDJ
    Peace bro!!! add me on steam if u want

8. Default

Can't really remember how long i banned you for. Wont be longer than a week, maybe a day or two off. since you've been spamming more often and such.
    I did ban you. And you're lucky i wasnt in a bad mood.

And to hallwagner, I don't ban people for 26 years for mic spamming.
    Only for good reasons.
    like.. pissing me off, followed by breaking my cade.

If you're going to just ignore that this has ever happened as soon as your ban wears off.

You're gonna have to be praying I won't see you do it again.
    Behave, don't mic spam annoying shit. and if someone (even one person) wants you to stop. STOP.

Thats what i do.

ps.
    If you're not unbanned by sunday Let me know, pm me on the forums.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Can't really remember how long i banned you for. Wont be longer than a week, maybe a day or two off. since you've been spamming more often and such.
    I did ban you. And you're lucky i wasnt in a bad mood.

And to hallwagner, I don't ban people for 26 years for mic spamming.
    Only for good reasons.
    like.. pissing me off, followed by breaking my cade.

If you're going to just ignore that this has ever happened as soon as your ban wears off.

You're gonna have to be praying I won't see you do it again.
    Behave, don't mic spam annoying shit. and if someone (even one person) wants you to stop. STOP.

Thats what i do.

ps.
    If you're not unbanned by sunday Let me know, pm me on the forums.

So you banned him for spamming mic instead of just muting him?, in my opinion thats a dick move.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    So you banned him for spamming mic instead of just muting him?, in my opinion thats a dick move.
    understand that A) most mic spammers never intend to return to the server, and B) if they do they'll almost always continue.

hell, normally a 5-min ban'll be plenty, since they'll assume that they were perma'd and move on to the next server in line.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?