Thread: Admins please unban me!!!

1. Post Admins please unban me!!!

My ign is Ghost

I got banned by Rob

I got banned for spamming my mic

My steam id is: STEAM_0:1:33595350

I got banned from the zombie mod server

I got banned last friday

and please unban me, i promise i will never spam my mic again.

To Rob: Peace
    Last edited by quangpro; 07-27-2010 at 05:25 AM.

2. Default

BAN APPEAL. DENIED!

jk i have no saying. Don't mic spam, read the rules, have a good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Post

Please, i really want to go back and play zombie!!!

4. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

wow ghost ur a dumb piece of shit, thats mic spam ban #2. i went back to zm for the first time in a week and you were playing some gay ass music, and i got cyber to ban you. how bout NO!

6. Default

Sounds like the only option that you have is to BEG Rob and hope he is having a good day and MAYBE he'll let you back on a probation period.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

7. Post

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Sounds like the only option that you have is to BEG Rob and hope he is having a good day and MAYBE he'll let you back on a probation period.
    That is what he said!!! Guys cmon, it was just having a good day, so i was listening to my favorite songs. I didnt mean to bother anyone. Please i said i wont ever do it again, if i do it again, i get banned permanently ok??

8. Post

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    wow ghost ur a dumb piece of shit, thats mic spam ban #2. i went back to zm for the first time in a week and you were playing some gay ass music, and i got cyber to ban you. how bout NO!
    Cyber?? not ROB??

9. Default

perma banning him for mic spamming is not acceptable. he shoulda been bannd, but not a perma. if anything a perma mute would make more sense... and even so, a perma mute would be overboard as well.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by quangpro View Post
    That is what he said!!! Guys cmon, it was just having a good day, so i was listening to my favorite songs. I didnt mean to bother anyone. Please i said i wont ever do it again, if i do it again, i get banned permanently ok??
    There is a difference in playing your music, and pressing a fucking key so your mic picks it up. you will have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by quangpro View Post
    Cyber?? not ROB??

Cyber banned you before. Rob banned you this time.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    perma banning him for mic spamming is not acceptable. he shoulda been bannd, but not a perma. if anything a perma mute would make more sense... and even so, a perma mute would be overboard as well.
    I think its a long ban, not a perma.