Thread: The fatality

Default The fatality

Right now my family is struggling on the fact they know that my bigger bro is going to die in iraq. We got message that he has lost too much blood and is dieing in 2 days if he cant get some soon. its some weird disease in iraq that he has and i just want to know if anyone knows anything that will make the family feel better. Im doing fine on the message and im glad hes going to die cause he cant move anything. his body totally in shock and i got a note from the field medic on him saying to think of this kind of pain. you have an itch on ur ass, you cant scratch it or call for someone to scratch for you. thats slow torture. lol.

2. Default

I'm Sorry. Small Consolation I Know.
    -MBP

i mean like im fine its his choice all the shit hes into but help the family. they cant get over it.

i cant be doing the whole pray time for brian thing. thats what you do before you sleep. not 4 in the morning.

damn i dont know what to say to that. your thread makes me sad

6. Default

I just found this thread, and it must be apparent based off the dates that he has passed...

If I would have seen this earlier I would have said to have had a priest dispatched to preform the anointing of the sick -The final sacrament.

If he is still with us please post so that I can pray for his recovery. If not I hope that we can all offer prayers for the repose of his soul.

One thing your family can do is to say the full version of grace before your meals, so that your prayers are offered up to him. Say this at the end (before the Amen)- "and may the souls of the faithful departed, though the mercy of God, rest in peace -Amen"

Default Thanks dublin and zero

Guys as you see on the anneversary hes has recovered and is returning to the frontlines in october. so i asked for some prayers and hopes for the best. Happy anneversary too! -lt.rambo- PEACE

8. Default

That is great news, it is also incredible that he managed to receive the gift of life so close to the day he started it and also still sacrifices that very same life for the betterment of out own.