Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question for Zero and Jigsaw

1. Default

first of all i didnt say i downloaded the movies or have them myself i said i have megaupload links, and they are not my links so im not at fault. they are from another site i was just asking if posting them would be ok but i see its not.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    first of all i didnt say i downloaded the movies or have them myself i said i have megaupload links, and they are not my links so im not at fault. they are from another site i was just asking if posting them would be ok but i see its not.
    No because this applies just as much as a bittorrent file. It is still against the law and damages can be seeked from Zero all the way to the source it self.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

No linking to illegal downloads. After the new site/forums you will see updates to general policies regarding these matters in the future. But to make it simple NO.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    No linking to illegal downloads. After the new site/forums you will see updates to general policies regarding these matters in the future. But to make it simple NO.
    when does the new forum format take effect?

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    when does the new forum format take effect?
    when my tires hook better than your mom.

jk jk

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    thanks this is what i was looking for